2012 Chicago Blackhawks Free Agency & Trade news, rumors, and updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's what I was thinking when I saw that on the HAWKS website. But, we all know that's probs not going to be the actual lines come Opening Day......at least, I hope not!

im with ya. i hope there are a few moves made.

Sent from my Asshole using Tapatalk

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
because you never can form your own opinions. you rely on hawkposter to give you an ansewer that will reassure you that all will be ok. you rarely have a thought, and when you do and hawkposter says the opposite you drop down to your knees. have your own thoughts for once please.

what?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
im with ya. i hope there are a few moves made.

Sent from my Asshole using Tapatalk

:andruw: good luck on that happening.

They seem satisfied with an overrated core, over hyped prospects, crap goaltending & 1st round exits.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:andruw: good luck on that happening.

They seem satisfied with an overrated core, over hyped prospects, crap goaltending & 1st round exits.

Who in the core is overrated? Kane? Right....

And who is an overhyped prospect?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who in the core is overrated? Kane? Right....

And who is an overhyped prospect?

there isnt really an overrated spec for the hawks since beach. anything that involves this team and how it will be built is based on specs so fans get confused. they think they are overrated because we will be using them.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay, then over hyped system. If Blowman is riding his horses on this current roster as is, then he's a fucking moron.

Oh wait, he already was one.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the excuses for his bad offseason are already starting

1) the CBA

2) better UFAs next offseason

These are the same people that said bowman had to do something this offseason and if he doesnt than its ok to be pissed, now they are making excuses.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If people are waiting for them to make some actual "moves", then that's your prerogative.

My dad & I are done falling for their fluffy bullshit. They can also stick that convention up their ass too.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If people are waiting for them to make some actual "moves", then that's your prerogative.

My dad & I are done falling for their fluffy bullshit. They can also stick that convention up their ass too.

Nobody cares about your dad.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
the excuses for his bad offseason are already starting

1) the CBA

2) better UFAs next offseason

These are the same people that said bowman had to do something this offseason and if he doesnt than its ok to be pissed, now they are making excuses.

The lack of free agency signings hasn't really bothered me at all. Pretty sure I posted at the start of this month that the Hawks weren't going to do much of anything in that market. I set the bar low.

It's the lack of trades that are getting me, at least to this point. Still think there's a good amount of value in Hjalmarsson, considering what other FA d-men are getting on the market. Stalberg has good value, too. Decent prospects on hand in the farm system would lead you to believe that trades were inevitable this summer. I'm surprised nothing has happened yet. But it is still mid-July and there's at least two months of offseason left.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sad that all this crap is what we are talking about. If the hawks actually did something we wouldnt be posting like we have lately. It was predictable though.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys all made fun of me when I posted "nothing" in the what will happen thread.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys all made fun of me when I posted "nothing" in the what will happen thread.

i never argued ya. just had some hope since he has had 2 trade deadlines, and an offseason before now that he did nothing.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not going to suck Bowman's dick or say that he's the greatest GM alive, but I'm not going to be like Joe and just make blank statements with no substance about him sucking and how he'll never make a move.

I believe that at some point when the right players are out there, that he might go for it. But I may be a total dumb ass for that.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I'm not going to suck Bowman's dick or say that he's the greatest GM alive, but I'm not going to be like Joe and just make blank statements with no substance about him sucking and how he'll never make a move.

I believe that at some point when the right players are out there, that he might go for it. But I may be a total dumb ass for that.

This.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bowman on Trades
Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman noted that the trade market slowed down last week. "I don't want to say they're at a standstill leaguewide, but it seems to have quieted down after those first couple of days" Bowman said. "It's usually the way it works. There's a mad rush and then people sort of sort out where they're at, and that's probably what's happening right now. There's still talk, but it's probably not as frantic as it was maybe 10 days ago." One of the reasons for the slowdown might be the fact that teams were holding their prospects camps last week. With teams like Chicago having concluded their camps, they might dedicate more of their time to examining trade possibilities. That might lead to a pickup in activity this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.