'Hawks Sign D Sheldon Brookbank

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the player to have gotten was Parenteau for 4. He only had 2 fewer points than Parise and he's gonna end up costing half what Parise costs. We cold have signed him AND some stud big-bodied defenseman who would have controlled the crease.

Bryan Allen is making a tad more than Oshitya.

Stan is a moron in way over his head.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Have we figured out the cap hit yet?

TSN still has it listed at $2.5mil annually.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Cap hit is 1.25

Sent via Tapatalk on Droid RAZR MAXX

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
This makes sense considering that comment from Bowman last night: "We're going to improve from within, bringing along some talent that's already in the organization, and we fully intend to overpay some spare parts who really won't add shit to squad but will eat up cap space so we won't be able to sign anyone meaningful."

How about the comment he said after the Hawks season ended, where he talked about going to add a more physical presence to the defense... Of course we have to recall the things that are just yesterday it seems.

Figured it was what was happening to the back-end. Get a more physical D-man than the other half of the roster who isn't 20 or 40.

LonghornBob

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hahahaha... I was just realizing that for the money we gave Oduya we could have had plenty of grit because Jordan Tootoo, John Scott, and Jordan Hendry COMBINED would have cost us less. Wow... Payday at the Oduya house.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Hahahaha... I was just realizing that for the money we gave Oduya we could have had plenty of grit because Jordan Tootoo, John Scott, and Jordan Hendry COMBINED would have cost us less. Wow... Payday at the Oduya house.

Oh yeah, all that grit, woo!

Those three players COMBINED almost add up to a 3rd line player.

There's gotta be a better way for you to channel your rage, Bob.