Sox send Heath to Triple-A

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you, forgot about him, why not send down Axelrod instead then, Heath has barely seen the mound.

They're more confident with Axelrod in the pen. He was bad today on short rest, but has been pretty good since being called up. Will be the long reliever in the pen and I think he'll be a lot better there than starting.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah true, I mean it wasn't just Axelrod today, the Blue Jays were raking because of the small strike zone the ump gave them, but Axelrod was tossing some beach balls up there

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually prefer Axelrod in the pen and think Humber will be better when he isn't injured. Like the staff a lot more after that. When Danks comes back, I'll be really happy. Just not sure who leaves. Quintana to pen and then Axelrod down maybe?

White Sox Cards

Liked Posts:
It felt like I was watching Axelrod when he was with the Windy City Thunderbolts. I would imagine Humber would be called up in Heath's place. Depending on how Humber bounces back, I could see him as the long man in the pen if the Sox want to keep Quintana in the rotation, when Danks comes back.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
they are saying mid august maybe for Danks. I say obtain a starter VIA trade