2012 All Star Game Festivities Thread And AL VS NL IST

Who Wins All Star Game

• Total voters

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
all festivities and IST discussion here.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
US won futures game 15-4.

Great game. Sox player (Sanchez) 1-2 with a double and a strikeout. Also had a good barehand play in the field at third despite playing 2B in the minors.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want the NL to win, because if the Rangers are back in the WS I don't want them to have homefield advantage and I want them to lose again. Yeah, I'm a douche like that.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The AL is going to destroy the NL.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if the sox make the playoffs october is fair game.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if the sox make the playoffs october is fair game.

Agree, because Sox have gone 6-4 against Yankees and Rangers. But I'm not going to say that the Sox are a "favorite" more of a dark horse if they make it.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
the NL does have better pitching though, but the AL is still going to win

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agree, because Sox have gone 6-4 against Yankees and Rangers. But I'm not going to say that the Sox are a "favorite" more of a dark horse if they make it.

if they get a descent lead in the division and it doesnt come down to the last 2 games of the year and they are able to set their rotation, i dont see a worry. will it be hard as fuck? yep. still october. the only guy at home that wont be a big factor would be dunn since the ball wont carry as well than, most of the other guys can get it done with other ways rather than homeruns.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if they get a descent lead in the division and it doesnt come down to the last 2 games of the year and they are able to set their rotation, i dont see a worry. will it be hard as fuck? yep. still october. the only guy at home that wont be a big factor would be dunn since the ball wont carry as well than, most of the other guys can get it done with other ways rather than homeruns.

Yeah. For sure. I think the Sox can do it. Anything can happen in October. But I still say they are dark horses, not favorites. That means that I'd pick them to be the one team that could surprise people in the playoffs.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah. For sure. I think the Sox can do it. Anything can happen in October. But I still say they are dark horses, not favorites. That means that I'd pick them to be the one team that could surprise people in the playoffs.

i really hope we make the playoffs :)

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah but who would of thought Verlander would have gotten shalacked.

I was secretly hoping for it and glad it happened. All of the Tigers guys there sucked ass. Other than Prince winning the derby which counts for nothing.

MotorCityCub

Liked Posts:
yeah but who would of thought Verlander would have gotten shalacked.

Maybe not shalacked, but he didn't take the game seriously. From the minute he hit 95 on the gun I knew he was goofing around. He usually spends the first four innings 91-93 and starts to ratchet it up from there. He even admitted afterwards the fans didn't want to see him throw 90, they wanted triple digits which he gave them.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe not shalacked, but he didn't take the game seriously. From the minute he hit 95 on the gun I knew he was goofing around. He usually spends the first four innings 91-93 and starts to ratchet it up from there. He even admitted afterwards the fans didn't want to see him throw 90, they wanted triple digits which he gave them.

That's because he knows his team won't be there in October, so he figures he might as well fuck over the American League team that does get to the World Series.

WellplayedMauer.jpg