Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dang vick's backcourt...but JosMin has a way more balanced team overall and destroys vick's starting frontcourt with Lebron and Bosh. Vick does have the edge in bench frontcourt...it's soooooo close but that starting talent that JosMin has pushes him over the top imo.

Also vick provided no explanation...:shifty:

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
to me it goes
PG push, can go either way on a give night
sg push both do the exact same things
sf obviously lebron beats Granger
Pf Aldridge is way better then Bosh, I don't like Bosh and think he's way overrated. Aldridge can shoot or post.
C ehh he has a slight advantage there Lopez is a little better then Horford who is undersized but still a consistent player with 14 and 10
now for the bench
Nash/Billups>>>>>>>>>>>>>Calderon
Chauncy/Thabo>Jrue I'm a sixers fan. Holiday is sloppy and shoots to often coupled with the fact that he needs the ball in his hands to be effective, if he's a sg he won't have the ball in his hands
Thabo=ET Turner rebounds but like Jrue is sloppy and needs the ball in his hands to be effective and Thabo is a great defender who will shut down Turner, who is basically worthless outside of a 10 foot jumper and layups
Millsap>Nene never liked Nene for some reason good player but Millsap coming off the bench is a bruiser who gives me 16 and 10 a game
Ibaka>Pekovic I like Pekovic but the dude isn't gonna be getting the ball off the bench with Turner and Holiday on the floor. plus he's gotta get through IBLAKA!!!

so in the end
PG advantage me, 2 great PG's in Paul and Nash against Kyrie and Calderon
SG advantage me push on the starters and advantage on the bench work with Billups
SF advantage him LeBron is LeBron, Granger doesn't compare but the bench is a push
PF advantage me I would say, Aldridge is better then Bosh while you can argue who has better bench in Nene and Millsap
C advantage him Horford is good so is Ibaka but Lopez and Pekovic are better not by a massive amount though

I think I have the better team when I have 2 GREAT Pg's a solid SG with a clutch backup in Chauncey a solid SF a should be All-Star in Aldridge and a C that puts up consistent numbers plus Serge coming in after him, it's close but I think my team wins this