CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Deron Williams>Lawson
Wade>Harden
Gay>Deng...but deng is the better defender
Garnett vs. Griffin....Griffin is pretty confined dimensional..doesn't have a jump shot really,doesn't play great D, but a good athlete and post guy

Garnett has a jumper,can mix it up in the post, and plays great D

Griffin can't pull out garnett because he doesn't really have great perimeter skills....this is a bad matchup for griffin
Jefferson>Gasol

bench is close..i'm not big on ilyasova or the fact he doesn't have a backup PG

i have three point threats in jack and afflalo off the bench..and lengthy,athletic defender in batum...a great post defender and rebounder in bogut..and a post scorer and rebounder in greg monroe

TCN's team isn't that great defensively....i think mine is one of the better ones in that category with great defenders like Wade,Deng,Garnett,Bogut...and good defenders in Jefferson,Afflalo,Batum,and Williams...Monroe is kind of meh...don't know alot about Jack defensively tbh

but really i have no defensive liabilities or players with questionable defense...three of the four great defenders on the team are starters...with one coming off the bench to man the post defense with garnett when needed, this post D tandem of garnett and bogut would also look to stop driving lanes for those who try