Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well I'll have to say this is probably the closest backcourt matchup that I might have to face...

PG-Rose and Westbrook...the two most athletic PGs in the NBA. I think everyone on here knows who's better though. Westbrook might be a tad better defensively, but his decision making and overall passing and ball handling abilities are lacking. Westbrook could shoot his team out of a game, you don't have to worry about that with Rose. Plus less turnovers and I believe also better overall shooting percentages as well. Plus I think working off of Howard is a heck of a lot better than having to work off of Noah/Boozer.

SG-Ginobili and Curry. This is pretty even too...Curry is lights out as a shooter, but Manu is no slouch from 3 either. Curry probably has the speed advantage at this point, but is lacking a good 3-4 inches. Ginobili's length could give him problems. His craftiness offensively might give Curry some issues as well, but overall, I'd say this is a push. It could definitely go either way.

SF-Wallace and Melo. Melo is better, but as I said last matchup against KD, Wallace has quickness and length and is a really good perimeter defender. He'd make it tough on Melo, and against one of the best scorers in the game, that's really all you can ask for. Melo might have some issues stopping him on the other end as well. Wallace has the speed and athletic advantage despite being a little older. Melo's defense doesn't really need to be expounded upon.

PF-Gasol and Lee. Gasol is beter in every facet of the game except maybe offensive rebounding. Enough said.

C-Howard and Noah. No contest. I love Jo, but he's been beasted by Howard time and time again.

Bench-I'll give him the edge with John Wall...that's a heck of a backup PG...I'd probably take Paul George over Lamar Odom too, but that's a debatable choice. My frontcourt otherwise owns his. I love Taj, but I doubt he could stop Amare. Boozer at C is going to lose him a lot of rebounds, even though he's a good rebounder. My guys have height and length that can overcome Boozer's rebounding abilities. He doesn't really box out either...

In the end, my frontcourt wins this matchup imo.