B -- Kenneth Faried (PF)

who wins?

Last edited:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i have the best starting backcourt in the re-draft with two top 2 players at their respective positions in deron williams and wade

deron would cause all sorts of problems with his ability to drive,score the outside shot, and make some nice passes, and overall do what he does best...

exhibit A, olympics today:smug:

eric gordon is a volume scorer,who's also more of a slasher...wade would give him problems on D..if he does try to score on the drive..he'll be looking up at KG in the lane,Al jefferson, or Bogut...

needless to say, wont be easy buckets

Deng would be a problem for Pierce, who's been known to have off shooting nights when he goes up against a good defender

Chandler might be a problem on defense, but jefferson is one of the better offensive big men in the league

offensively, chandler won't be much of a factor

the one issue i can see is that love might bring out garnett,but garnett will still do his best to lock down love and seal the inside

X's three best players,arguably, are at SG,SF,PF, where i have premier defenders at each

benches are pretty even...i have a better frontcourt bench...x has a slightly better backcourt bench

but batum>>>>novak

i think it's close but my defense is too good, and in the end i get the W

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have the best closer on the team, the better defense and rebounding, by far the better 3pt shooting, and a significantly better bench. Code draft old beat-up players based on his "pretend everyone is always healthy" style of re-drafts. Over a 7-game series, I like my team over Code's.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
deron,deng,afflalo,and jack are fine 3 point shooters..i don't really see the advantage:shrug:

better defense? tyson chandler is the only stand out defender on your team....rubio is pretty good

my team has the best defense easy...wade,deng,and garnett guarding the wings and power forward, bogut to come in?

and i really have no liabilities on D, you have novak,lin, and love(not a very good defender imo, maybe not a liability but not very good)

and yes we are assuming everyone is healthy....

btw the closer argument is debatable when i have d wade who has closed his fair share of games

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pfft...I'm gonna pull all the Asian votes.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's pretty close...really really close actually, but I'm taking Code's defense.

Though I'll admit...the Asian part of me wanted to vote for X just for Jeremy Lin. :smug:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's pretty close...really really close actually, but I'm taking Code's defense.

Though I'll admit...the Asian part of me wanted to vote for X just for Jeremy Lin
. :smug:

wait are you actually part asian..or just associative asian like me:shifty:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
not anymore :shifty: