SG-Wilson Chandler
SF-Shane Battier
PF-Zach Randolph
C-Spencer Hawes

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty even starters, josmin might even have the edge...but I think my bench blows his out of the water. Can't win without depth, so I think I'm the better overall team because of top to bottom talent. Josmin is top heavy but his bench is his downfall in this matchup IMO

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jeez every matchup is ridiculously close it seems. Imo...Josmin's drop off in bench talent isn't as great as Depaul wants us to think. Nene's a solid player. Calderone is a dang good PG even if he can't play a lick of defense. Pekovic is solid. I personally think Evan Turner kind of sucks, but against Battier it's not that big a deal. Holiday is an undersized SG so I'll give Depaul the definite advantage there as well. Obviously at PG and PF Depaul has the better bench guys.

One thing I'll give Depaul's starters is that they're a bit better defensively. Kobe is a great defender despite old age, and against Kevin Martin I think that could nullify him. Dirk and Duncan are good enough defenders to at least make those fairly even matchups. I'd actually give Dirk the edge over Bosh because Dirk does a lot more offensively and doesn't really have to do much against Bosh's post play more so than him taking midrange jumpers. Iggy is probably one of the best defenders you can have guarding Lebron, but of course, Lebron is unstoppable.

It's super close, but I think Josmin wins by Lebron's hairline.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I can't disagree with you clone, but I was trying to make a case for my team to win :tongue: so obviously I wouldn't say that.

Vote people! :hitler: