Cardinals vs Cubs this weekend, Wrigleyville Party and going to the game Sunday

ChicagoDawg1991

Well Cub fans its that time again when we "greet" the Cardinals to the Friendly Confines of Wrigley Field! From what Comcast was showing during commercial breaks that Wrigleyville is having a block party for all 3 games starting on Friday. I'm really excited however for Sunday as I will be attending my very first Wrigley Field baseball game! I have been to numerous Cub-Dodger games but they were in the pithole of the world better known as the Chavez Ravine.

Last time I went with my dad, the Cubs made the playoffs in 2008 with Jim Edmonds hitting a homerun the moment I sat down in a seat down the right field line. Alfonso Soriano hit 2 solo bombs but Carlos Zambrano got his ass kicked, beat the crap out of the gatorade cooler and the Dodgers won 7-3. On the way back, the radio was playing Randy Newman's "I Love LA" and I rolled down the windows to scream "FUCK YOU LA" everytime the line came up in front of many Dodger fans and my father joined me. That was an awesome trip back

That indeed was the last Cubs game I have been to. Going to see the Cubs-Dodgers when I return to my hometown in Long Beach next week, but i'm thrilled to be going to Greatest Ballpark in the Major Leagues! What makes it sweeter is a Cubs victory. I'm not exactly sure what time these Wrigleyville Block Parties start and end but if anyone else does please post ASAP!

Enjoy the activities ladies and gentlemen and DO NOT GET TOO CRAZY :lol:

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
I would probably get so crazy drunk I wouldn't remember the game haha Or I would just pass out in the bleachers.