"The Time is Now!" The Story of Justin Polley

chs234

Liked Posts:
Polley's Contract Up

The contract of head coach Justin Polley is up, and a source close to the situation is saying that while Coach Polley wants to remain a Crusader, Holy Cross will need to offer more to keep him. In 4 season's on the job, Coach Polley has posted a 112-23 record, 4 winning seasons, 2 Patriot League Conference Championships, 1 C-USA League Championships and has advanced to the second game of the NCAA Tournament twice. Locking up Justin Polley to a long term contract is key for the Crusaders to maintain their success. With nearly everyone on the roster coming back, the next couple of seasons could be very joyous for Holy Cross if Polley decides to stick around.

chs234

Liked Posts:
Armstrong In Legal Trouble

Freshman shooting guard Kevin Armstrong has been arrested of raping and assaulting a 17 year old girl at a party late last night. Armstrong will have an upcoming court hearing which will decide his future on the basketball team and the future of his life. Armstrong was a huge player off the bench last season, and was known by Coach Polley as the "money man" with his ability to knock down the three-point shot.

chs234

Liked Posts:
Crusaders Sign Two

In the off-season recruiting season, Coach Polley needed to make a move and he did so by signing two 4-star recruits. Michael Bowen a 6'3 SG and 7'0 Center William Burns. With the Crusaders very deep in the post this season, the Crusaders will red shirt Burns. William Burns was perfectly okay with this, saying "I understand how deep we are, but I also realize next season I will have the chance to get many more minutes and still have four years of eligibility left when Morgan Newsom and Justin Mason graduate."

chs234

Liked Posts:
Polley Re-Signs; Truth About Armstrong Nearing

Thursday evening Head Coach Justin Polley announced in a press conference he would be staying at Holy Cross University. "I promised a National Championship to this University, and I am going to deliver one. In 4 years we have made unbelievable strides as a program, going from a losing team to the NCAA tournament and conference champs three consecutive seasons, but settling for just one weekend in the big dance ends now. My staff and I have been overwhelmed with our success, but have agreed we need to take the next step, the step into the nation's elite." Coach Polley really shocked everyone in attendance with these statements, with everyone now expecting great things, there are now more questions to next season then we thought there would be, how can the team under pressure? How will they play knowing a loss is a sin now? There are many little questions about how the team will respond but one thing is for sure, Coach Polley is no longer questioning where he will be the next few seasons.

Over the last few days there has been much speculation on campus and throughout the nation as to whether or not Kevin Armstrong did in fact rape and assault 17 year old girl Jessica Vargas. "I wasn't even at the party, I was in my apartment room with teammate Jonathan Hartley. I usually stay away from parties, but when I do go I don't go near any girls nor do I drink. I have a beautiful girlfriend who is the love of my life and I would never hurt her. What benefit for me is there to assault a girl none of my teammates and myself have never even met before." Armstrong's words are promising that he was not there, but others who did not want to be named said otherwise. "He was there, trust me. The screams heard from the room sounded like regular sex at first until we heard Kevin's voice yell "Don't you ever hit me! If you hit me again you won't wake up tomorrow!". Our anonymous person did not want to repeat everything else that was said and what else he saw. When asked did he see anything, the student of Holy Cross said "Yes, I opened the door and saw a girl tied to a bed and a rag over her mouth, with Kevin Armstrong on top of and beating her. My eyes couldn't take anymore as I immediately close it and left the party to go get help."

pacman_court.jpg