Since Zack is at Bears training camp, I figured I might head out to Panthers training camp. Gave their media director a call up and my brother and I intend to go down there. We can't get full access like Zack has in Bourbonaiss but we can get enough that we could interview Greg Olsen about his time in Chicago/Carolina, etc etc.
Think of some good questions!
1) Yo Greg, how did it feel to finally have a real QB throwing you the ball this past year?
2) Did you get any personal satisfaction upon hearing of Mike Martz's dismissal from the Bears?
3) Would you have done anything differently during your time with Chicago?
4) The Bears never really had a consistent gameplan for you, and in your last year here you averaged under 10 yards per reception. In your opinion, what is the best way to utilize your skills?
5) What is the toughest division in football?
How did you feel about Jerry Angelo's decision making as a GM overall?
What are your personal thoughts on the evolution of the TE position?
How was Jeremy Shockey as a teammate? Was Warren Sapp way out of line with his accusations (as always)?
How is Cam Newton as a person? He always seems nice, but you never know how they are away from the cameras.
Johnny Knox, you will be missed
Keep em coming.
Was it a blessing in disguise that Rose missed the Olympics?
Who really should have won the 2012 CCS TOB?
Do Boers and Bernstein talk too much about Penn State?
Whats your 40 time?
Did Cam Newton really steal that laptop from the University of Florida?
Okay, He stole it...but why the window Cam....why?
Ask him about his rap career in College....
Seriously though, have fun and good luck!