Bears: Cutler in training camp...

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not a Bears fan ('Boys fan here): Is Forte "the Man" this year? Brandon Marshal a play-maker?? Bennett a good fit at the slot??

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not a Bears fan ('Boys fan here): Is Forte "the Man" this year? Brandon Marshal a play-maker?? Bennett a good fit at the slot??

Forte will still be a focal point of the offense, but the Bears are looking to get w/ the times w/ what they (we) consider a trio of elite players @ QB, WR, and RB. I think we're going to pass more this season, but Forte's still gonna get a healthy amount of touches. On top of that, Forte's avg'd 56 catches/yr out of the backfield...so he's gonna get the ball. That being said, he's not going to score a ton of TDs w/ the new weapons @ WR and the acquisition of Michael Bush.

Most of us love Bennett...dude's arguably got the best combo of route-running/hands on the team...he lacks explosive speed, but he's a smart player. he should fit in well in the slot, imo.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The first time in my life that I can remember actually being excited about the Bears' offense more than the defense.