OT: Best fuck-you letter evar

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Read it on deadspin already, and it is awesome.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Maybe I'll write some crazy letter to somebody. I would love a job in sports.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe I'll write some crazy letter to somebody. I would love a job in sports.

you have to have the ammo to back it up as she did. if you dont they are "all gonna laugh at you"

In no way shape or form should there be copy cats that do the same thing without a sick education and resume to back it up.

I applaud her, and if I was an owner of a MLB team I would hire here in a second. her rebut is 2nd to none.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you have to have the ammo to back it up as she did. if you dont they are "all gonna laugh at you"

In no way shape or form should there be copy cats that do the same thing without a sick education and resume to back it up.

I applaud her, and if I was an owner of a MLB team I would hire here in a second. her rebut is 2nd to none.

her rebut is great, but that doesn't necessarily mean she'd be good at a job. I'd def bring her in for an interview though, and see if she absorbed any of that education.

Mr. Cub

Liked Posts:

Oh I know. I was just playing. I would love to have some kind of job in baseball or other sports though somehow.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh I know. I was just playing. I would love to have some kind of job in baseball or other sports though somehow.

which would be sweet as hell. beat reporting for your favorite team would be amazing.

Sent from my USCfans guide to being an uneducated baseball fan using Tapatalk

Mr. Cub

Liked Posts:
which would be sweet as hell. beat reporting for your favorite team would be amazing.

Sent from my USCfans guide to being an uneducated baseball fan using Tapatalk

Hell yeah working for the Cubs would be sweet. Hell I'd even love working with the grounds crew at Wrigley haha

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hell yeah working for the Cubs would be sweet. Hell I'd even love working with the grounds crew at Wrigley haha

hell if i didnt have a mortgage I would love to be an on field security gaurd for the sox...on the field or the bullpen! :)

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
hell if i didnt have a mortgage I would love to be an on field security gaurd for the sox...on the field or the bullpen! :)

that one fat guy who looks like Santa Clause has the bullpen on lock at the cell