CCS NHL Sim League Rosters, Stats, & Discussion Thread

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pavel would like to know where he fits in with your team because you seem like you are pretty set in your top four.

Pavel will be a top 4, we don't have a number 1 or 2 defender so we are looking to add depth. He will be a top 4 and key component on the power play.

Oilers will offer him a 2 year deal for 1.250 million, we will also add a NTC if he prefers

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pavel is intrigued by your team. However he made $3.5 million last year and if he is going to be taking such a severe pay cut he would prefer to do it on a 1 year contract with an NTC, we await your counter offer and/or offers from other teams.

Liked Posts:
I like you're plan but I want still want more money, I am 29 and can still continue to improve my game. For reference I was a $2.5 cap hit last year and I expect a raise.

ok, I will raise you to $3 million a year. And if you have a +/- of +15, I will ad another 500k to your salary for the next two years

Liked Posts:
good young talent...not scrap heap guys

Your team does need some big time scoring. Bobby Ryan would surely help you out. I dont see Hanzal being anything more than a photocopy of Sam Gagner Offensively, and his good defense might be a shadow of your system. I do see he might have a bright spot if he was put on a better offense like we have. Saku Koivu would bring in some leadership along side Doan. Koivu and Ryan for Yandle and Hanzal?

Liked Posts:
Trying to trade my backup goalie Jeff Drouin-Deslauriers, for a younger Defenseman or Forward on your bottom lines

Liked Posts:
Player: Andrei Kostitsyn
Team : Anaheim Ducks
Offer: 2 years, 3 million
Reason: We are looking to fill a top 6 forward position, and you are the best free agent candidate who is still very young. We feel like your talents will breakout offensively on a line with Corey Perry and Ryan Getzlaf, or Saku Koivu and Teemu Selanne. We are promising that you will play with some future hall of fame hockey players no matter which line you build better chemistry with. Expect to see career highs in points per game and TOI production of your career. No team that you have played for has had a better rotation that can score on any line. This team is poised to make a run at the cup, and we will pull out all stops to make that happen. Your intelligence on the ice makes you beneficial to help with all the little things that you are very good at. You are a great role player for this team, something we need.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pavel is intrigued by your team. However he made $3.5 million last year and if he is going to be taking such a severe pay cut he would prefer to do it on a 1 year contract with an NTC, we await your counter offer and/or offers from other teams.

Oilers will give 1 year 2.250 NTC

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
ok, I will raise you to $3 million a year. And if you have a +/- of +15, I will ad another 500k to your salary for the next two years

Carlo Colaiacovo signs with Ducks for 3 years/$3 million per year with +/- incentive of 500k pay increases

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Player: Andrei Kostitsyn
Team : Anaheim Ducks
Offer: 2 years, 3 million
Reason: We are looking to fill a top 6 forward position, and you are the best free agent candidate who is still very young. We feel like your talents will breakout offensively on a line with Corey Perry and Ryan Getzlaf, or Saku Koivu and Teemu Selanne. We are promising that you will play with some future hall of fame hockey players no matter which line you build better chemistry with. Expect to see career highs in points per game and TOI production of your career. No team that you have played for has had a better rotation that can score on any line. This team is poised to make a run at the cup, and we will pull out all stops to make that happen. Your intelligence on the ice makes you beneficial to help with all the little things that you are very good at. You are a great role player for this team, something we need.

If you value me so highly you can pay me more money.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will offer another 600,000 per year, and if you average a points per game average of 0.65, then I raise you another 400,000

I will decline this particular offer. I would like more guaranteed money, thank you for your interest though.

Liked Posts:
I want my lines to be:
Right Center Left
Ryan-Getzlaf-Perry
Kostitsyn-koivu-selanne
Winnik-Bonino-Sexton
Beleskey-McMillan-Staubitz

Defense
Right Left
Colaiacovo-Fowler
Beauchemin-Sbisa
Lydman-Souray

And Hiller

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am no longer approving or denying trades due to lack of fan interest which lead to a major loss in revenue for the CCS sim league. I am locking out the participants until further notice. :)