Let's talk Eden hazard

Gerard

2012 European Champions
Liked Posts:
Worth $30m, and he's playing like it too, 5 assists in 2 games. How about that?

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
He has been very very exciting to watch. I was dissapointed when United missed out on him, and he is showing why he is worth that money....exciting exciting player, but chelsea need another striker...Torres wont get it done

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I've been really impressed with him especially taking guys one and one and being a playmaker around the box

Gerard

2012 European Champions
Liked Posts:
He has been very very exciting to watch. I was dissapointed when United missed out on him, and he is showing why he is worth that money....exciting exciting player, but chelsea need another striker...Torres wont get it done

Nah, torres has been doing great recently. He was great in euro cup and won the golden boot. Also sturridge is our other striker, he was pretty decent on the olympic squad with great brit and has real potential. With the help of recently signed oscar, moses and hazard i think torres will be fine.

Gerard

2012 European Champions
Liked Posts:
Yeah I've been really impressed with him especially taking guys one and one and being a playmaker around the box

At this pace, if he keeps dancing like that in the box Lampy will have 75 goals this season lol

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Nah, torres has been doing great recently. He was great in euro cup and won the golden boot. Also sturridge is our other striker, he was pretty decent on the olympic squad with great brit and has real potential. With the help of recently signed oscar, moses and hazard i think torres will be fine.
Sturridge needs to learn to pass first and stop taking shots way off target.
At this pace, if he keeps dancing like that in the box Lampy will have 75 goals this season lol

Ivanovic is tied for lead in PL right now IIRC