Briggs: “We deserve to go to a Super Bowl … It’s time”

Stangboy124

Backing Vocalist
Liked Posts:
His actions off the field have spoken pretty loudly too, Daa'.

Well, I mean, his sperm has . . .
train-derail-31.jpg

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
In a related story, "Father of the Year" Lance Briggs put a call into Bud Selig's office today and, when patched thru to the MLB commissioner, said simply, "The Cubs, World Series, Bud. It's time . . ."

HAVOCONE

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well damn.. another thread gone wild. get to reading n then all kinds of useless garbage starts coming round, wth. goes from football talk to this nonsense.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The football talk turned into nonsense has started since all these people from the old chicago bears forum collapsed.... I was hoping for the best but obviously quite a few meatballs showed up... It was funny for a few days but it does completly take away from serious football discussions.

ChicagoDawg1991

Lets start off with week 1 first shall we?? When we get to the end of the season, then will talk about a Super Bowl. Hell DON'T TALK ABOUT PLAYOFFS PERIOD!

Impress3

22vision
Liked Posts:
I don't like the language of the title.

"We deserve", no you don't deserve unless you make it and win the superbowl. Then you will deserve it Briggs

DaBearsrule4ever

Liked Posts:
I can't wait for noon on sunday. Then it will be time to just SHUT UP and play.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't like the language of the title.

"We deserve", no you don't deserve unless you make it and win the superbowl. Then you will deserve it Briggs

EXACTLY! Briggs should be forced to watch "Unforgiven" Deserves ain`t got nothing to do with it!

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
"Deserves got nothing to do with it." William Munny

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
"In the end, we all deserve what we get"..Munny

Liked Posts:
The only way to become deserving is to go out and win your way to a ring. If you lose getting there and dont make the final game, you obviously weren't deserving like you said. NOW WIN

sewerbear

Liked Posts:
Briggs needs to put his big boy pants on, and duct tape his mouth shut!

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll agree with this to an extent but I'll take this further and say that no one was to "blame" for the loss. I mean, has it ever occured to Bears fans that we simply were the inferior team that day? The 2006 Bears are my favorite Bears team ever (I wasn't old enough to appreciate the 80's Bears teams) but realistically, the NFC was horribly weak that year and any team that came out of the NFC was bound to lose to any team that came out of the AFC. The Bears kept the game competitive for three quarters, and realistically, that was more impressive than what most football fans around the world expected. I mean seriously. Our quarterback was Rex fucking Grossman and our historically good defense without Tommie Harris and Mike Brown wasn't even historically good. We lost to a far superior team. Let it go people. That team had no business even making it to a Super Bowl, let alone winning it.

I blame Grossman. Horrible play. Man, still gets me every time how we wasted such a magical moment with Hester returning the opening kickoff for a touchdown.

woopig101

Liked Posts:
I'll agree with this to an extent but I'll take this further and say that no one was to "blame" for the loss. I mean, has it ever occured to Bears fans that we simply were the inferior team that day? The 2006 Bears are my favorite Bears team ever (I wasn't old enough to appreciate the 80's Bears teams) but realistically, the NFC was horribly weak that year and any team that came out of the NFC was bound to lose to any team that came out of the AFC. The Bears kept the game competitive for three quarters, and realistically, that was more impressive than what most football fans around the world expected. I mean seriously. Our quarterback was Rex fucking Grossman and our historically good defense without Tommie Harris and Mike Brown wasn't even historically good. We lost to a far superior team. Let it go people. That team had no business even making it to a Super Bowl, let alone winning it.
This exactly. Rex fucking grossman vs peyton fucking manning