Carimi not 100%?

BrudderBear

Mr House,Mojave Wasteland
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saw this too. I'm okay with him saying that because he looked halfway decent to me barring what he's been through, so he can only get better from where he's at if he stays healthy

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saw this too. I'm okay with him saying that because he looked halfway decent to me barring what he's been through, so he can only get better from where he's at if he stays healthy

For emphisis. This isn't good news.

BrudderBear

Mr House,Mojave Wasteland
Donator
Liked Posts:
For emphisis. This isn't good news.

Depends on if they mean not 100% in his health or 100% in his getting back to the game. if it is his health it is indeed not good news

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Being Carimi is an Angelo pick, would not surprise me one bit if he suffers the injury bug his entire tenure here.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
All of Angelo's picks come preinjured.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gabe should have gotten that knee juice spin thing like Url did...

Carimi was broken when we got him and has been broken ever since/no shit he's not 100% LOL

In other news, General Francisco Franko is still dead.

BearsMod1

Liked Posts:
in preseason at time he looked the worst o-line out there.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
this makes me so mad. how old is this joker? 24 and he cant make it back on the field after almost a year off. what a joke. the guy should have the healing power of the HULK at that age with these doctors.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
this makes me so mad. how old is this joker? 24 and he cant make it back on the field after almost a year off. what a joke. the guy should have the healing power of the HULK at that age with these doctors.

You do realize the hulk is a super hero and gabe is human, right? Most of these lineman have to lug around over 300 lbs. of weight. That can't be easy on one knee?

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
You do realize the hulk is a super hero and gabe is human, right? Most of these lineman have to lug around over 300 lbs. of weight. That can't be easy on one knee?

i hear what you are saying but he isnt 5ft 9 300lbs he is 6ft 7 and very young. Its simple..he is gonna be a bust plain and simple. drafting players with injuries in college boggles the mind..especially first rounders.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
People keep thinking he is a lock at RT, yet he hasn't proven anything. Just a preseason and two real game wonder. Heck he was only average when he did play.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
People keep thinking he is a lock at RT, yet he hasn't proven anything. Just a preseason and two real game wonder. Heck he was only average when he did play.

Carami is still a rookie with no clue how to play tackle in the NFL. Lack of experience.

WC Jerome

King of the 'Universe'!!!
Liked Posts:
NW Indiana (just outside my hometown of Chicago)
This really isn't the kind of news I was hoping for just before the start of such a promising season, considering that there were already question marks on that O-line.

bearsheisse

Liked Posts:
Tice said it was more of an endurance issue. That they were going to monitor his reps and make sure he didn't put too much work on it.
Am I the only one who thinks he'll be alright? He still hasn't played enough to know exactly what he's got.

HAVOCONE

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well, if gabe can't handle it, who's going to jumpin and take over?

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our four position first round back up, with some big TE help I guess.

ChicagoDawg1991

Why do we have bad luck with keeping O Linemen healthy? That's what I wanna know!