Feels good man :cum:

Gerard

2012 European Champions
Liked Posts:
I picked them as well.

110708_040722_94251745.gif

Emanbears23

Liked Posts:
Of course the gimmie TD that was taken away by the non-call defensive holding on Cruz in the first had a little something to do with it.

Not to mention their top 3 corners all out with injuries.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Of course the gimmie TD that was taken away by the non-call defensive holding on Cruz in the first had a little something to do with it.

Not to mention their top 3 corners all out with injuries.

nah, no excuses. the Cowboys were the better team, and Romo was the better QB tonight.

stephen

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
nah, no excuses. the Cowboys were the better team, and Romo was the better QB tonight.

lol, words that haven't been spoken much in the past and probably won't be uttered many times in the future ;)

Emanbears23

Liked Posts:

You're right. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming it all on that play. Cruz dropping three easy catches didn't help much either, and the injured corners are not an excuse. That's a reason. If the Bears #4, 5 and 6 corners were starting, do you think we'd fair much of a chance?

Not to mention the big different in O-line play. The Cowgirls got all kinds of pressure and Giants (supposed to be the best D-line in the league) barely got any.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm the only one who picked the Cowgirls....everyone's a winner when you watch them

dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-pictures-12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.