OT: Trouble in Paradise?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
panda, did you just snort some adderall do go on another posting binge?

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
QB is only as good as his weapons around him. Cutler made Knox, Roy Williams, and Hester look competent.

So he did make them better then they are, and they were terrible WR's.

Roy is not even in the league anymore.

lol

Nobody can make Roy Williams look like any less of the 6'5 turd he is.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Nobody can make Roy Williams look like any less of the 6'5 turd he is.

papa_smurf.jpg

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Either they sign him or he goes to another team... It is the reality of the NFL. And the Packers still have Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Randall Cobb, Boykins, and anyone else they draft next year. All of those WRs are solid & better then anything the Bears have after Marshall. And I didn't even mention their TEs.

I do love the obvious envy, though. The title of the thread suggests that Green Bay is paradise & anything to try & knock the MVP down by Bears fans is hilarious! Keep on hating, it just looks like pure jealousy :)
Extremely well said and all very true.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about that last place Packers D !

They were 19th in points per game, the only stat that matters on defense. I'd also be willing to wager that they improve on that ranking this year :)

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Either they sign him or he goes to another team... It is the reality of the NFL. And the Packers still have Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Randall Cobb, Boykins, and anyone else they draft next year. All of those WRs are solid & better then anything the Bears have after Marshall. And I didn't even mention their TEs.

I do love the obvious envy, though. The title of the thread suggests that Green Bay is paradise & anything to try & knock the MVP down by Bears fans is hilarious! Keep on hating, it just looks like pure jealousy :)

Paradise is stated due to the amount of media folk glamoring over Rodger's crotch and calling the team a dynasty. Jordy Nelson is your burner. He had a crazy season last year, but has benefited from a stacked core. James Jones loves to drop the ball and what the fuck has Cobb or Boykins proved? Absoultely nothing. Get off of your pedestal and smell the roses, your paradise is crumbling. If Jennings is gone, the team loses its distinction of having the best WR core.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Paradise is stated due to the amount of media folk glamoring over Rodger's crotch and calling the team a dynasty. Jordy Nelson is your burner. He had a crazy season last year, but has benefited from a stacked core. James Jones loves to drop the ball and what the fuck has Cobb or Boykins proved? Absoultely nothing. Get off of your pedestal and smell the roses, your paradise is crumbling. If Jennings is gone, the team loses its distinction of having the best WR core.

I'm just replying to your post, certainly not on any pedestal. Obviously, I touched a nerve with the jealousy thing.

Obviously, losing Jennings would be a loss, but as you just stated, they have a great core, so losing one piece isn't going to be earth shattering. And by the way, Jones has vastly improved his drops, Cobb is the next Donald Driver (in fact, I was hoping Driver would get cut this year so Cobb could play more), & Boykins has a ton of potential.

Keep on hating, it just keeps proving my point :)

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Lol, living in denial I see. Driver was fantastic for the Packers. Too early to crown Cobb. If we are talking about potential, then Kellen Davis is a HOF.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol, living in denial I see. Driver was fantastic for the Packers. Too early to crown Cobb. If we are talking about potential, then Kellen Davis is a HOF.

Yah... Living in denial! It isn't like the Packers haven't been developing above average WRs constantly for over 25 years now. Keep on being jealous.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Pretty Funny how the Bears have one of the best WR's in the game in Marshall and one of the best Rookie WR's in Jeffery while the Packers are getting old, and ineffective.

lol

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Typical packer fan. What am I jealous of? I think this Bears WR core is fantastic. I will even say that without Jennings, the Bears have a better WR core. Your team has peaked. It is all down hill from here.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you say so, haha :) thanks for the laughs!

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Rodgers can't even win with his weapons, and breaking NFL records in passing. Last year he shat the bed.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
Pretty Funny how the Bears have one of the best WR's in the game in Marshall and one of the best Rookie WR's in Jeffery while the Packers are getting old, and ineffective.

lol

QFT

Jeffery is better than anyone else after Jennings.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
Packers have already peaked. They aren't getting better. They lost too many key players on defense after winning the SB. Plus no one can replace Jennings next year. You'll see a big drop off.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Packers have already peaked. They aren't getting better. They lost too many key players on defense after winning the SB. Plus no one can replace Jennings next year. You'll see a big drop off.

He is a packer fan, he will never see the light. The SB year had a solid defense. Woodson to safety will prolong his career, but that defense is not even close to the caliber that that D was and if Jennings leaves (plus Driver will retire eventually) this team will be going downhill.