Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I suspect Jennings knows he isn't getting any younger. He also knows he is an institution in Green Bay. If he is smart he will take a little less to stay where he is known and loved (and targeted repeatedly) over going someplace like Arizona or Seattle. There he wouldn't be as effective.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but wait until you get Hester on your 3rd CB and the sure handed, never drop Bennett as well. I think you'll find Weems hard to contain as well. Then we have two huge blocking TE's that can catch, and two pass receiving TE's going over the middle. Oh yeah, are you ready for a dose of Forte and Bush coming out of the backfield? You guys are in for a surprise dude!

I could easily say the same.... Are you ready for Cobb in the slot or Jones down the opposite sideline of Jennings? Are you ready for Finley (who has raped the Bears) or Quarless? Want some Benson on the draw? It is all prediction and none of its a surprise, especiallly with an aging defense and a bad o-line. I'll believe it when I see it, which hasn't happened in 25+ years.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Cobb and Jones are inconsistent bums.

Bumson on the draw? ROFL

6547aa1b9c7f28688bb26a53d3c7670a_en.jpg

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I could easily say the same.... Are you ready for Cobb in the slot or Jones down the opposite sideline of Jennings? Are you ready for Finley (who has raped the Bears) or Quarless? Want some Benson on the draw? It is all prediction and none of its a surprise, especiallly with an aging defense and a bad o-line. I'll believe it when I see it, which hasn't happened in 25+ years.
Well, we've played you tougher then any other team in the last few years, just look at the stats. The main difference I see is that we've done that with virtually no offense compared to your high powered offense. Now, we are going to put a high powered offense on the field ourselves. That's what I see as the big difference. Our defense will always play you guys tough. You better hope McClellin and others don't make the D better as well, or you guys are in big trouble if you ask me.

The good news is that we'll find out in a couple weeks. I hope you come back if we kick your ass.

BrudderBear

Mr House,Mojave Wasteland
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope, not surprised... Marshall is a sure fire weapon and so is Forte & Bush. Unfortunatly for Bears fans, Jeffrey is an unknown and RBs aren't all that important anymore. They are for fantasy points, but not for winnning Super Bowls :)

LOL jeffery is unknown but earlier you claim that one of the Packers weapons better than the Bears is boykin, a rookie worse than AJ?

BrudderBear

Mr House,Mojave Wasteland
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Jennings leaves, I can't wait to see what Jordy Nelson can do without another great receiver taking off the pressure.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
I wish Tim Jennings would leave so Hayden can start.

Emanbears23

Liked Posts:
Wow... a rookie who has never played a snap in the NFL is better then Greg Jennings? Seriously? I won't even comment on the Bennett statement but that one is almost as Special person.

I said if the season goes as hoped and Jeffery lives up to the potential that we expect. As of right this moment, yes Jennings would be #2, but were aren't talking about right now. We are talking about after the season. And its not surprising you underrate Bennett, everyone does.

Jennings is also not the best WR on his team (Jordy Nelson).

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Jeffrey has earned the respect of everyone around him and Cutler's praise. He will be the B. Marsh 2.0

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
A slow guy who has been propped up by the local media for yyyyyyears because the WR core has sucked for yyyyyears??

Hahah, okay. 2 of them have showed more explosion and potential then Bennett for 2+ years. Boykin is an unknown at this point. Watch some actual game film and come back with that. Jones and Cobb would out produce Bennett by 20 times his production if they could get on the field. The problem is that GB has so much talent they rarely use them.

SMH I should have expected this from you. Total homerism... Bennett is one of the more underrated WR's in the league, his hands are great. Boykin really? A player that hasn't even established himself in a NFL game, and you think he's better then Earl Bennett? Get real.

And much like you said about Jones and Cobb, if Bennett got on the field more, he would out produce them easy. Stop thinking Jones, Cobb and Boykin are so great. They really aren't...

Here's a nice stat for you... with 127 catchable balls in 3 years, Earl Bennett has dropped only 4... thats a 3.15% drop rate. Oh yeah, best in the NFL.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Jones and Cobb have proven to be very inconsistent.

FourAgreements

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I wish I could feel like I DIDN'T stare at 1000ftditka's picture several posts ago, for three straight minutes. (Couldn't quote the img directly because I have fewer than five posts.) :deer:

BearsFoRilla

The Prodigy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone starts a thread about the pack. Meatballs grunt and celebrate their hatred. Random packer fan shows up and defends them. Spartan agrees with every Packer fan and "Thanks" his posts.

Rinse, repeat...