Remember Keith Traylor?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:

Ive seen countless blitzes by our MLB that were picked up by the other team. Then we all know what happens..The QB finds a TE or WR wide open down the middle for a big gain. Makes me scream!!

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
funny-faces-stuck1.jpg
The look on his face is priceless..Eyes bugging out...hahahahaha

I laughed my ass off during this run, too funny

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was at Olive Garden one time and sat at the next table across from him and his family. I'm a big fella and he made me feel small.

did he have the bottomless salad and breadsticks?

Mark Addison

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was at Olive Garden one time and sat at the next table across from him and his family. I'm a big fella and he made me feel small.

You looked kinda small on 'Who's The Boss'.

I kid!

I felt similar after shaking hands with Frank Thomas at one of the bars on Division. I couldn't get my fingers around his hand. Very awkward. :beer:

Liked Posts:
come on, who doesnt remember that play? that is just one of those plays that gets embedded in your head. don't think Iv'e laughed so hard at a bears game since that play.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Except when players like Benson and rookies like Wilson run gash our D on the ground...

When the teams starting DT is out for a game, usually that impacts negatively in the run. Nobody seems to mention that factor when they talk about the Cinnci/Arizona run shows against the Bears from 09. The obvious big reason if you watch the tape.

Exile

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Urlacher has always said he liked having the big guys to eat up blockers so he could just run to the ball every down. He never enjoyed playing the deep middle that he does in the Tampa 2 as much.

+1. That DL helped everyone play better. I much prefer it to the present D scheme.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
When the teams starting DT is out for a game, usually that impacts negatively in the run. Nobody seems to mention that factor when they talk about the Cinnci/Arizona run shows against the Bears from 09. The obvious big reason if you watch the tape.

Also against the cards if I remember right (when tommie got ejected for punching lofa)

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

To me that was just an example of how poor the backups were.