Secrets to getting tickets at a reasonable cost?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
How safe is buying tickets on Craigslist? I see some tickets on there with prices I'd be willing to pay, its not not off the charts high like stubhub and ticketexchange.
Craigslist= Bring several guns and a couple backup gunmen to protect you while the deal is made

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Craigslist= Bring several guns and a couple backup gunmen to protect you while the deal is made

This is dumb. Craigs list is fine. And its generally easy to spot sketchy people cause they post like sketch balls... And if you show up with guns and backup gunman, then wtf... you are the sketchy fuck.

If you get a ticket you are a little nervous about, the answer is easy. Go in early... they scan the tix on a first come, first served basis. So if you are nervous someone is selling copied tickets, just make sure you are the first one in.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If it's fake you're still screwed

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is dumb. Craigs list is fine. And its generally easy to spot sketchy people cause they post like sketch balls... And if you show up with guns and backup gunman, then wtf... you are the sketchy fuck.

If you get a ticket you are a little nervous about, the answer is easy. Go in early... they scan the tix on a first come, first served basis. So if you are nervous someone is selling copied tickets, just make sure you are the first one in.
OK then...be my guest..Ill buy from a legitimate crook!!

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
With Craigslist you meet in front of a bank or somewhere with a camera or cop.

jaysin09

Liked Posts:
You can always find tickets around soldier field right around gametime. Sometimes you can get a great deal, other times you can overpay, but i've never had trouble getting a ticket from the people selling them around the stadium campus.

JeffSpicoli

Hey bud....Let's party!!
Donator
Liked Posts:
offering BJ's in the parking lot may be your best bet ;)

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
That's what you get for building the smallest stadium in the NFL in a large city.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
This is what I would try , don't think its legal in Chicago, Small stadium big fan base good team=high prices, The safe way would be cough up the $ and get tickets at ticket exchange. but I have had success at other Stadiums,
You can always find tickets around soldier field right around gametime. Sometimes you can get a great deal, other times you can overpay, but i've never had trouble getting a ticket from the people selling them around the stadium campus.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Here is what you need to know. I have been buying and selling bears tickets for about 10 years.

Cheapest and Riskiest:
Craigslist; most of the time I would say you will be okay, people generally offer them cheaper here because they have no fees. However you're open to extreme fraud, even a hard ticket isn't safe as a season ticket holder can just email reprints to himself and you're sol. Only way to buy on craigslist is to get a signed bill of sale, verify address, and have contact information verified. Anyone legit will have no problem giving you this and it covers you for the most part. Yes you would have to sue if it was fraud but at least you would have a chance.

Safest and Most expensive:
Ticket exchange/Stubhub; you're guaranteed your seats but the sellers pay a hefty price to sell here so expect to pay more. However the experience is stress free.

In the middle:
eBay; again only buy from a verified seller, use paypal AND only use a CC through paypal to cover yourself twice. If shipping is needed insist on a service with tracking, and signature required. Offer to pay more if needed, this is needed to cover you in the case it is fraud. (Buyer and Seller).

Would never use:
Ticket brokers; forget these guys, they are the reason you can't get a ticket on ticketmaster after 10 seconds. However, buying from one on ebay sticks it to them somewhat and you will be safe from fraud 99% of the time. Just wait until the day before and email them with offers for cash.

Avoid at all costs:
Guys under the bridge at the stadium, you will either get a fake or go to jail 50% of the time.

Hope this helps somewhat, back to work for me.

Liked Posts:
haha lets bring all my friends and a dufflebag full of guns to by a pair of tickets.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thats only if theyre cheap seats...ya need more help for expensive ones!!

:rimshot: