What are you looking for on Sunday?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looking for a deadly combination of falling back in that cover 2 shell, 12 yard cushions, and lack of pressure to make Luck look like Montana. Also looking for Culter getting pressure in his face all day and forte struggling to find holes to run though... ah maybe after 3 years, magically the line will learn how to block and the dline will learn to be "rush men"

Dont ya just love it when the opposing team has 3rd and 15, and they complete a 16 yard pass cause our corners are playing way off?

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Obviously a win.

I addition to that

1. An Oline that makes run lanes and protects Cutler well.
2. Pass rush from the Dline
3. I want to see Marshall, Jeffery, and Bennett on the field. GET DEVIN HESTER OFF THE FIELD AS A WR !!!!
4. I want to see Cutler throw with accuracy, quick release, and throw the ball away when he has to.

darklite41

I have your keys.
Donator
Liked Posts:
O-line, hopefully they holdup and maul defenders!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I gotta say just stay upright, stay healthy and get the Win. Just win baby

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Defense: How the Safety position will look for an idea towards next week. If Urlacher is up to speed and for him not to aggrivate his injury. If and when McClellan is in, and what he looks like. Pressure from the middle, and if it's helping the DE get to the QB this season.

Offense: Cutler's timing being fixed with the receivers, rb, te that was off during the 3rd pre game. Cutler's decision making and accuracy. Can the line keep Cutler upright and give him time. Can the line open up holes, or will we be running at the sides again with Forte. Red zone offense. How much Alshon will be used, and what his production will look like (high hopes for the kid after the preseason).

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Offense: I want to see the running game be effective for the first time this year as it was non-existent for the most part in preseason.
I want to see the emergence of Devin Hester as a wide receiver who is a legitimate threat. I'm expecting his best year by far since he is not the #1 receiver.
I want to see the offensive line at least play at an NFL average level.

Defense: I want Urlacher to make it through the game pain free and at least show some flashes of his quickness
I want the defensive front line to apply consistent pressure on Luck
I want toe defense to do an above average job against the run.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would love to see some capable blocking, Forte getting loose(open up passing game), and our defense to not allow Luck to look like the second coming of Jesus

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to see how aggressive the Bears are offensively and defensively. In the past, Lovie has been burned by playing too conservatively against inferior competition, which would result in his defense giving up the game-winning drive in the final minutes. On paper, the Bears should destroy the Colts, who have one of the worst defenses ever and are starting a rookie QB. But I'm figuring the Bears will play very conservatively on offense and spend half the game running the ball with limited success, while on defense they will be content to sit back and let Andrew Luck find his rhythm and play reasonably well.

I'm hoping the Bears finally take some risks both offensively and defensively, but I don't see it happening. Instead of a 40-3 game, it will be more like 24-17.

This^

I want to see the Bears step on the Colts proverbial throat when they get a lead. Everyone is in agreement around the league that the Bears have the weapons now. Lets see them use these weapons to put the game out of reach and keep it there.

cityslicker

Liked Posts:
I'm looking for a victory,and for that to happen we have to be clicking in all phases of.the game. .

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to see a large lead early giving the Bears the opertunity to play a little vanilla, not giving the Packers much tape for Thursday and allowing us to rest some folks a bit if we have to. Think the Packers are in for a mauling and I just hope we cruise with a short rest week this freakin early in the season.

EHFink

Silence the Critics
Liked Posts:
Offense:

Cutler: 24 for 32, 355 yards, 2 tds, no INTs
Forte: 24 Carries - 110 yards, 4 Rec - 55 yards
Bush: 13 Carries - 55 yards - 1TD, 2 Rec - 20 yards
Marshall: 6 Rec, 95 yards, 1TD
Bennett: 4 Rec, 40 yards
Hester: 3 Rec, 50 yards
Jeffery: 2 Rec, 60 yards, 1TD
O-Line: < 3 sacks allowed, Solid Run Blocking

Defense:

I want to see Urlacher play well and stay healthy. Front 4 get pressure and rack up at least 3 sacks and limit the need for blitzing. Want to see Jennings and Tilman force at least 1 turnover between them. Conte/Wright stuff the run and play well in coverage.

Special teams. Robbie Gould = Flawless performance. 3-3 field goals, and nothing but touchbacks on kick-offs. Hester and Weems set us up with great field position in the first half, don't get many opportunities in the second.

Final score, Bears 30 - Colts 16

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Offense:

Cutler: 24 for 32, 355 yards, 2 tds, no INTs
Forte: 24 Carries - 110 yards, 4 Rec - 55 yards
Bush: 13 Carries - 55 yards - 1TD, 2 Rec - 20 yards
Marshall: 6 Rec, 95 yards, 1TD
Bennett: 4 Rec, 40 yards
Hester: 3 Rec, 50 yards
Jeffery: 2 Rec, 60 yards, 1TD
O-Line: < 3 sacks allowed, Solid Run Blocking

Defense:

I want to see Urlacher play well and stay healthy. Front 4 get pressure and rack up at least 3 sacks and limit the need for blitzing. Want to see Jennings and Tilman force at least 1 turnover between them. Conte/Wright stuff the run and play well in coverage.

Special teams. Robbie Gould = Flawless performance. 3-3 field goals, and nothing but touchbacks on kick-offs. Hester and Weems set us up with great field position in the first half, don't get many opportunities in the second.

Final score, Bears 30 - Colts 16

Over 500 yards of offense and only 31 points?

RustyInMilwaukee

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I big win. I want to see how the OL is going to protect Cutler. Hope to see them spread the ball around. Also want our defense to welcome Luck to the NFL with a Url & Pepers sandwich

Turminator

Everyone relax I'm here
Liked Posts:
Dont ya just love it when the opposing team has 3rd and 15, and they complete a 16 yard pass cause our corners are playing way off?

Yes that has gotten old over the past few years, but we will keep hoping like fools it will change

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
our offense clicking on all cylinder's
our defense swarming the ball and welcoming Luck to the NFL
no injuries

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Would love to see some capable blocking, Forte getting loose(open up passing game), and our defense to not allow Luck to look like the second coming of Jesus

It's what I don't like about out D. Young QBs do better against it than a press and pressure type. It still works but you sometimes don't see the disparity in experience if they are conservative and throw under it.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Which players are you keeping an eye on the Bears first game?

I want to see Shea's motor!!!!