Lol at Our So Called No.1 Wr Last year Roy Williams Not Even Being In The League

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Roy Williams dropped the opportunity like he did with most of the balls thrown to him.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We should have kept Brandon Loydd instead. OH god I was so disappointed when Roy Williams was our only upgrade we made that year on offense. Thank god JA is gone. He would have signed Donte Stallworth and called it a day.

The fan base followed Daryl Drake's lead and turned on Lloyd when he was here. (Just like they did when they proclaimed Bennett should be cut in 2009 because he was "too dumb to learn the playbook."). They figured Lloyd "didn't want to play" even though his staying benched after his injury wasn't his decision to make. Most Bears fans are a bunch of choad-tards

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Bargain Basement Deals!!!! Roy Williams our number 1 WR!!!!

That went well

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
The fan base followed Daryl Drake's lead and turned on Lloyd when he was here. (Just like they did when they proclaimed Bennett should be cut in 2009 because he was "too dumb to learn the playbook."). They figured Lloyd "didn't want to play" even though his staying benched after his injury wasn't his decision to make. Most Bears fans are a bunch of choad-tards

I believe he didn't want to play so soon after an injury. So they benched him. Guy was just trying to preserve his body and rightfully so. Now he is a decent WR and playing for the Pats and making more money. Dumb meatball fans.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
that was the rumor. But what do you base that on? Biggs? Haugh? There was no substance to it. combine that with Drake's propensity to bench players who piss him off one way or another regardless of their play on the field, and it really makes you wonder.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Lloyd was too busy starting his rap career, and surviving Orton's 5 yard passes.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Roy Williams is the reason why Jerry Angelo considered going into the Witness Protection Program after he was shitcanned.

I fucking hated Jerry Angelo.

dondraper

even when he caught passes it looked like he was going to drop them. He was truely awful last year

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Michael-Irvin-Roy-Williams.jpg

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
the last free agent class put a lot of things in perspective about jerry angelo

cobbland

Liked Posts:
I believe he didn't want to play so soon after an injury. So they benched him. Guy was just trying to preserve his body and rightfully so. Now he is a decent WR and playing for the Pats and making more money. Dumb meatball fans.

The same Brandon Lloyd who wore out his welcome in multiple stops, who couldn't put it together at multiple stops, who had his work ethic questioned by Joe Gibbs in Washington during his time there, (you know, the same Gibbs people love to cite when mentioning how much of a failure Archuleta was here in Chicago after Gibbs gave up on him). Yet, Lloyd who was virtually out of the league until Kyle Orton makes a pitch for him to join the Broncos late in the 2009 season after every other team passed on him as a free agent, is a shining example of "Evil Drake" holding back talent?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Believe what you want. I'm not buying that Llloyd didn't want to play again in 2008. Funny how you didn't include anything Lloyd has done since he left the Bears, when he has been a Pro Bowl receiver.

cobbland

Liked Posts:
Believe what you want. I'm not buying that Llloyd didn't want to play again in 2008. Funny how you didn't include anything Lloyd has done since he left the Bears, when he has been a Pro Bowl receiver.

A player who has one "great" year, two years removed from his time in Chicago, is evidence of the Chicago coaching staff being incompetent, or of the player finally "getting it" when many teams no longer care. He's on his third team since leaving Chicago.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you think drake is competent? I don't. Like I said, believe what you want, I think Lloyd pissed Drake off and that's why he stayed benched.

ChiCityRich

Liked Posts:
Lloyd had so much potential, too bad he never used any of it with the Bears, it would have helped out the last few years when Cutler had no one to throw to besides Olsen.

cobbland

Liked Posts:
Lloyd had so much potential, too bad he never used any of it with the Bears, it would have helped out the last few years when Cutler had no one to throw to besides Olsen.

So how in the hell did Cutler set the team records for attempts and completions in 2009, if "nobody" besides Olsen was worth shit?
Unless Cutler has the uncanny ability to slow down time, pick up the blitz, receive his insulin injection, beat press coverage, find soft spots in zone coverage, run the correct route without incurring the wrath from himself, and catch his own passes, others besides Olsen had to chip in.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So how in the hell did Cutler set the team records for attempts and completions in 2009, if "nobody" besides Olsen was worth shit?
Unless Cutler has the uncanny ability to slow down time, pick up the blitz, receive his insulin injection, beat press coverage, find soft spots in zone coverage, run the correct route without incurring the wrath from himself, and catch his own passes, others besides Olsen had to chip in.

Cutler did most of that except slow down time

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
that was the rumor. But what do you base that on? Biggs? Haugh? There was no substance to it. combine that with Drake's propensity to bench players who piss him off one way or another regardless of their play on the field, and it really makes you wonder.

If that is true, who else did Daryle Drake bench to be considered a man with a propensity to bench players. It's gonna beg a question of who do you think is in charge of receivers getting their shots.

Devin Aromashodu was benched.. but Mike Martz was taking charge in that choice by saying since he was not preforming to his standards. He was the #3 at the time so he had to play on the inside but Aromashodu didn't give full effort to plays over the middle of the field, plus, he had those issues with drops evident in that week 1 game against Detroit which is why wasn't the top WR.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Devin Aromashodu sucks even on the Vikings. He's a lazy player. Cutler was desperate for a decent target. Devin had size and that's it.