Friday Sept 7 News & Tweets

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seifert is a dumb ass. Rodgers is NOT a "running" QB. Sure, hes got wheels. But his running ability is secondary. He is a pocket passer that will always use his great mobility to extent or create opportunities in the pass first and foremost.

If he is flushed or a big wide lane opens up in front of him, sure, he will take off. But fuck, that is true of every QB in the NFL thats not a zombie. They certainly do not go into games planning on Rodgers picking up rushing yards like happens with Vick or Newton...

Last edited:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anyone know if they announced that Hardin would be the designated player to come off the IR? I know there was a date, like last Tuesday or something, where it had to be declared.

Good question... From what I heard, it sounded like they we not going to, which makes no sense to me. But I haven't seen the final word on the subject....

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think Seifert is a Vikings homer...and likes other women

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Now, if a player is hurt and put on injured reserve after Sept. 4, that player may return to the active roster eight weeks after the IR designation, and the player must be on the IR list for at least six weeks.

Hardin went on IR around 8/27

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Larry's your wife? That explains a lot

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
LMAO 2-2

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go ahead, believe in these Bears
Forget caution, Chicago fans should have Super expectations this season
Updated: September 7, 2012, 11:28 AM ET
By Jon Greenberg | ESPNChicago.com

You say a prayer for Brian Urlacher's knee before you go to bed and remind the big guy upstairs: Can you say a few hosannas for Julius Peppers? Just in case?

Yes! I'm on it.

a.aaa-Jesus-can-play-football-.jpg

Dear football jesus,

Please look after our team with special attention to the stars. Bless their bones, joints, cartilage, and ligaments. Watch over the brains and thwart the concussed devil.

Oh, and please, fuck tebow. Just fuck that guy.

Amen.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now, if a player is hurt and put on injured reserve after Sept. 4, that player may return to the active roster eight weeks after the IR designation, and the player must be on the IR list for at least six weeks.

Hardin went on IR around 8/27

Yeah, but they included a grandfather thing where teams could designate a player (I think just one) that was already on IR to be eligible to qualify for that new rule (ie return in 8 weeks). But the team had to specifically designate the player and there was a deadline. I think it was last friday...

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Panda's mom makes awesome macaroni and cheese sandwiches...

Oh, and her chana masala is amazing. And her baingan bharta... forget about it. The best.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

This is totally off base but thought it would go with this pic ole...Last Christmas I was with my wife visiting her family with our 2 children..And my wife's grandma is some religion fantaic, and I clearly am not...So she goes on some tirad about how me and my children are going to go to hell and burn cause we dont go to church..I just laughed at her, but inside I wanted to knock her out cold...So I get up tell my wife we are leaving and get our 2 young children ready to leave..As we leave she grabs my wife and says I'm calling Jesus and having him come to your door to kill you and your baby...Now take for granted my wife was high risk pregancy at about 5 months prego..Needless to say my wife and kids are no longer go around my wifes family...A bunch of Psycho's

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
wow, man, that's crazy. good luck to you and your wife

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
wow, man, that's crazy. good luck to you and your wife

thanks all is good though...my wife and kids have nothing to do with her family

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Panda, how do you feel about chicken tikka masala?