Season Starts Sunday. Drunk's Thoughts.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
he would break your jaw at the gun range and then eat the bullets from your gun. as time takes its toll, it's harder to do that when you're lying on your back.

I do have a good little chortle when I think about him threatening to kick YourBoyRoy's ass when YourBoyRoy was picketing Halas Hall, though.

Kreutz: I'll kick your ass!
YourBoyRoy: What do you think of the pairing of Maui Wowie with Lagunitas?

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I remember he was the casue of every fight on the field the first few seasons. It became a joke. Oh Olins' in the mix again. 15 yd penalties were funny. They aren't funny anymore

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
he was a BAMF those first few years

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Kruetz was one of the worst blockers at the end of his career and his bullying of teammates didn't help either.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
I agree.....there were some REALLY bad snaps from Kreutz and he was to blame for most of those fumbled snaps. But even the fumbled snaps seemed to follow Rex to Houston and Washington.

Kreutz was defiantly a team leader. He was liked and respected by "The People" on the team. It was rather crazy.......just like everything else, you are also judged by your peers. I remember Benson's last year at camp. He wasn't liked by anyone on the team and it seemed almost obvious that the line would break down in practice and someone would get a lick on him. I almost felt sorry for the guy at times. But his troubles seemed to have followed him too.

If they didn't like someone, I think it was hard for someone to stay on the team. And I'm sure that goes with most NFL teams out there.

BearsFoRilla

The Prodigy
Donator
Liked Posts:
37 hours!!

:buttrock: :nervous: