Appreciation Thread: Aaron Rodgers

BearsFoRilla

The Prodigy
Donator
Liked Posts:
It looks like he's looking down at your sig there. But, my gawd, what a stupid thread.

There is no chance you are not a Packers fan.

I mean, I could see your Cutler hatred. But being bothered by a playful thread that pokes fun of the QB of a rival team? Weird.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, he is a pure Cali guy at heart. Him and Clay Matthews.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a heterosexual, I have no problem saying that Aaron Rodgers is the most handsome guy in the world.

His stache is awesome!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is no chance you are not a Packers fan.

I mean, I could see your Cutler hatred. But being bothered by a playful thread that pokes fun of the QB of a rival team? Weird.
There is no way you know this is a Chicago Bears forum and not a blog for lame kiddie jokes.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RODGERSBELT.gif.pagespeed.ce.qQJDQwNZsT.gif

And he doesn't look so bad in this situation, eh? :)

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
Clearly you are the one who doesn't know where he is. This is essentially a lame kiddie joke message board, with occasional bears talk thrown in.

dondraper

all packer fans in the chicago area should be thrown in prison for the crime of doucheness

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't like Him, but he gets a ton of respect from me. those numbers are really good. Also LOL @ room being in the top of one of the lists

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't like Him, but he gets a ton of respect from me. those numbers are really good. Also LOL @ room being in the top of one of the lists

Romo you mean? Yah, that was weird... but look at his stats, for being known as a "Favre clone" with some dumb INTs, he doesn't do it as much as people think and has been effecient. Just goes to show you that the QB really isn't the biggest problem in Dallas.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop it! This man is a professional QB who has risen to the pinnacle of the NFL. He dosent look like he wants your children... your sheep and goats would be buggered in the worst ways but im sure your children are safe.