Appreciation Thread: Aaron Rodgers

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop it! This man is a professional QB who has risen to the pinnacle of the NFL. He dosent look like he wants your children... your sheep and goats would be buggered in the worst ways but im sure your children are safe.

It's all in good fun :)

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He better eclipse last season's #s this year. drafted him in both of my money leagues :shifty:

BearsFoRilla

The Prodigy
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's all in good fun :)

agc.jpg

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He better eclipse last season's #s this year. drafted him in both of my money leagues :shifty:

I have him in my money league too... but he fell to 6 so I had to take him (with 6 points per TD too!).

But no, he won't go 45 TDs, 6 Ints. That's insane, absolutely insane. He might throw for more yards and run for more TDs tho!

ChicagoBornCalifLiving

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey man, your in Cali.. you should like Rodgers! ;)

Actually saw him play at Cal several times. I have to listen to all the 49er fans cry and wine about not drafting him but then in the next breath say that Smith is better than Cutler so my wish is the Niners and Packers beat each other to a pulp Sunday and both QBs get knocked out of the game.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have him in my money league too... but he fell to 6 so I had to take him (with 6 points per TD too!).

But no, he won't go 45 TDs, 6 Ints. That's insane, absolutely insane. He might throw for more yards and run for more TDs tho!

In one of my league's, TD passes are only worth 4 points, and I had the 2nd pick...but the big 4 (Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Stafford) were all going to go in the 1st round, and I didn't wanna miss out. I thought about holding out and drafting P. Manning and P. Rivers (both were available late), but wanted a top-flight QB.

I honestly got him b/c I think he's got a legit shot at running in 7+ TDs this year, on top of passing for 40+. When the offense spreads out in the redzone, Rodgers is fucking lethal. he plays for the wrong fucking team, but I can respect his game.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No injuries! But it will be a good game!

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In one of my league's, TD passes are only worth 4 points, and I had the 2nd pick...but the big 4 (Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Stafford) were all going to go in the 1st round, and I didn't wanna miss out. I thought about holding out and drafting P. Manning and P. Rivers (both were available late), but wanted a top-flight QB.

I honestly got him b/c I think he's got a legit shot at running in 7+ TDs this year, on top of passing for 40+. When the offense spreads out in the redzone, Rodgers is fucking lethal. he plays for the wrong fucking team, but I can respect his game.

I can understand that... having one of those 3 QBs (I don't count Stafford, he is #1 of tier 2 IMO) can be HUGE. He fell to me at #6 in a 14 man league... my team is solid. When you have a second, if your fantasy site can show players past history, check out the top scorers of the past 3 years. Only 1 guy in the top 3 every year. It was a solid pick and a great track record.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^^ Probably was watching another Favre Int :(

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Romo you mean? Yah, that was weird... but look at his stats, for being known as a "Favre clone" with some dumb INTs, he doesn't do it as much as people think and has been effecient. Just goes to show you that the QB really isn't the biggest problem in Dallas.

Yeah I meant Romo...sorry lol iPad autocorrect actually makes me look dumb more than it makes me look smart :lol:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
:lol: :roll:

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great, someone polluted my thread with someone else's garbage!