Appreciation Thread: Aaron Rodgers

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yup, damn straight, I'm starting up this thread. If it gets deleted, then so be it but it is in the appropriate section!

I expect to be trolled hard, but that is all it will be: trolls or envy. Jealousy runs rampant when you get two HoF QBs back to back.

Montana to Young.

Favre to Rodgers.

So rare.

Last edited:

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ScreenShot2012-08-04at22454PM.png

ScreenShot2012-08-04at22528PM.png

ScreenShot2012-08-04at22609PM.png

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some of those numbers are just insane. Besides Marino's 83 or 84 season, Rodgers had the best season of any QB... ever, last year.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://espnmilwaukee.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&r=40&post_id=8711

“You know what? I’ve never seen a quarterback make some of the throws that A-Rod does. And I played with Drew Brees for two years,” Hargrove said after practice Monday. “When you see A-Rod put those balls on the back shoulder, you’re like, ‘Really, what can you do as a defensive player?’ You watch some of the 30-yard bullets that he throws, and you’re just like, ‘Dude, how are you doing that?’"

dondraper

Am I The Only One Who Thinks Aaron Rodgers Looks Like A Sex Offender?

Rodgers-stache.jpg

look at this dude. I'd never leave small children alone with him. Cutlers Jerkface>>>>Rodgers pedo stascheface

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Screenshot2012-07-17at91905AM.png

Ints and W/L record really stand out to me. And Jay is a really, really good QB... that's just how awesome Rodgers is!

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
From a Coach McCarthy interview:

Q. At the 2011 NFL combine, you said one of your goals was to become the No. 1 offense in the NFL and then you went and scored 560 points, the second most in NFL history. What's your level of pride in achieving that, and can this offense get better?

A. We felt we clearly left a lot of offense on the table (in 2010). There was actually a lot of offense we didn't even use because of the injuries. That year was clearly the highest of all the years here where things we did in training camp we never even used during the season. So with that being said, I was very confident and I thought the offense was ready for Aaron (Rodgers). Aaron's been ready for more responsibility, but it's more is everybody else around him ready, too? And we felt Aaron was ready for more responsibility at the line, and I think it's been very beneficial to our team. To me, last year was the standard. We set the standard on offense, and that's what we'd like to hold ourselves to.

Q. So 35 points per game is now the standard?

A. Yep. I like that.

Q. Have you been around anyone, anytime, anywhere that's improved as much as Rodgers?

A. He's always been talented. I had a chance to evaluate the guy every game in college when he came out. I've never questioned that man's talent. He's put it all together. He's the most accomplished player I've ever coached.

BearsFoRilla

The Prodigy
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Hey there little kiddy... it's your Uncle Aaron"

Screen-shot-2011-09-02-at-2.18.11-PM.png

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh yah, I forgot to add that this year, Aaron Rodgers was voted the #1 player in the NFL..... by his fellow peers.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Aaron Rodgers. He played for Cal when Cal didn't suck :D

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
How was his career at Cal? I've seen the numbers but never REALLY watched him in college.

I don't remember the numbers, but he was one of the best QBs in the country obviously. Very accurate passer. Very technically sound. Basically what he is at GB now, just younger and rawer. Which I guess is an obvious statement, but he was really really fucking good.