Aaron Rodgers blaming the refs now. SMH

dabearsfan1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Believe it or not, Cutler is a trash talker...Do you remember how him and Phillip Rivers were always trash talking during the game & after it?

I know he is. What does that have to do with what i posted?

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
I seem to recall the announcers say 'this is the most penalties on the Packers since blah blah blah'. Way to go replacement refs (new set of eyes) to call it like they see it, and not give any team any special treatment.

Glad Rogers called out the refs. Hopefully they will be there for week 2, and they will remember, and it will bite him and his team in the butt. Glad Cutler did not say anything bad about the refs.

Hoping for an awesome Thursday. Go Bears.

MacBear

Liked Posts:
I seem to recall the announcers say 'this is the most penalties on the Packers since blah blah blah'. Way to go replacement refs (new set of eyes) to call it like they see it, and not give any team any special treatment.

Glad Rogers called out the refs. Hopefully they will be there for week 2, and they will remember, and it will bite him and his team in the butt. Glad Cutler did not say anything bad about the refs.

You mean like how the refs bit them in the butt on that punt return "touchdown" by Cobb?

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wonder what the excuses will be when the Bears win tommorrow night, the usual blah blah blah of course......lol

BigTom

Liked Posts:

Heard Cutler on the radio say the opposite. Said he thought the crew from the Bears game did a good job.

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
They had the refs in their back pocket against the Giants and still got dominated. Rodgers is 1-3 in his last 4 starts, if they think they are unbeatable let them live in a fantasy world because the bears are gonna go to lambeau and kick their ass, refs or no refs its going down thursday night

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Did you read the article? He didnt blame the refs. Just wishes they did a better job. I have no issues with what he said and i hate Rodgers.

I wish the refs did a better job too. Most of the bad calls, if not all, were in Green Bay's favor. :roll:

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, Aaron did the refs make you throw the ball right into the 49ers hands when you were trying to tie the game?

Again, he may not have been blaming them, but it sure came out like that.

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
This is whats wrong with the packers, everytime they lose its the refs or we beat ourselves, they think all they have to do is show up on gameday and they automatically win. news flash there was no lockout this year so i think defenses are gonna be better prepared for them.

MidwestKev

Liked Posts:
Never mind the kick return that was handed to them, keeping them in the game.

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
Wah! Wah! Wah! SHUT UP Rodgers!

Discount Double CHOKE!

tumblr_ljz8qaaAZT1qamrczo1_500.gif

mtntop

Liked Posts:
dont like dirty teams an the packers are almost as dirty as the lions imo

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP didn't seem to read the article....

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the packers can't figure out that WRs are getting away with murder, its their own damn fault. Dumbasses.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, I'd like to ask Rogers to explain that one. Clearly a missed call.

The funniest part was they initially called it and packer whining caused them to pick the flag back up... and now Rodgers uses that as an example of a missed call!? LMAO

packfan

Liked Posts:
Blamed the refs? You guys obviously didn't read the article.... SMH