Aaron Rodgers blaming the refs now. SMH

ChicagoBearsFanInNC

Liked Posts:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000061357/article/aaron-rodgers-replacement-referees-were-frustrating?module=HP11_headline_stack

smh the packers really think they're unbeatable...its pathetic. What will be the excuse when we march into Lambeau, and drop 40+ on'em???. THE BEARS ARE HUNGRY THIS YEAR. THEY SMELL BLOOD. RODGERS IS SHOOK. Is this an attempt to get a few more calls going his way? we'll see. He'll definitely need it!!

:crying: Cry us a freaking river! You guys have been getting the benefit of the calls these past two years. Grow a pair or :gtfo:

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is one of the more silly threads I have read in awhile. Rodgers admits calls went both ways. Expressed disbelief over the punt return. And the natural assumption by Bears fans is that this is his excuse for losing? Jumping to random conclusions because he's a Packer trumps logic for the most part around here.

And regarding the picked up flag on the punt return, the player flagged for it didn't block in the back. Doesn't mean there wasn't a blatant block in the back in another spot that was missed.

Regarding the replacement officials, I think they are mostly under high scrutiny because they are replacements. Go back and watch the Steelers/Seahawks SB and tell me the real, best officials don't make "mistakes".

BearsFoRilla

The Prodigy
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is one of the more silly threads I have read in awhile. Rodgers admits calls went both ways. Expressed disbelief over the punt return. And the natural assumption by Bears fans is that this is his excuse for losing? Jumping to random conclusions because he's a Packer trumps logic for the most part around here.

And regarding the picked up flag on the punt return, the player flagged for it didn't block in the back. Doesn't mean there wasn't a blatant block in the back in another spot that was missed.

Regarding the replacement officials, I think they are mostly under high scrutiny because they are replacements. Go back and watch the Steelers/Seahawks SB and tell me the real, best officials don't make "mistakes".

Just piss off and let us have our hatred. This is Bears v Packers. Logic and reasoning doesn't live here.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just piss off and let us have our hatred. This is Bears v Packers. Logic and reasoning doesn't live here.
Unfortunately this is true. Rodgers is complaining about the refs. So do many players, this isn't exactly earth shattering news

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
First backing out of bets and now crying about officiating.... A lot of female tendencies in this dude

Impress3

22vision
Liked Posts:
The guy is a pedo faced tard...looking for the refs to help because teams are finally manning his guys up and stopping his timed 4-5yd passes.

MacBear

Liked Posts:
First backing out of bets and now crying about officiating.... A lot of female tendencies in this dude

All that along with that commercial he did recently putting his fingers on another man's lips....................

Makes ya wonder bout the guy

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Doesn't sound like he was blaming the officials for the loss. Just pointing out that they missed calls, which, is true since missed calls gave GB a free 7.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I heard this earlier, he wasn't blaming the refs. He was pointing out their inconsistency. He even talked about how the Pack scored on an obvious block in the back.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Have any Bears mentioned to the media how they got down to the goalline when an obvious false start penalty wasn't called.. or that Izzy probably should of been flagged offsides on Jennings first int?

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
QBs in this league are getting the benefit of some pretty sketchy pass interference calls that are keeping drives alive for them.

If I was Aaron Rodgers I would shut the hell up.

malcore

I am now convinced of a pet theory that cheese, even the smell of it, is an hallucinogen, at least for some Bears fans.

I smell a doctoral thesis...no, wait...it's...cheeese...18 more hours of odours of magnitude.

ridemywheelie

Liked Posts:
Rogers is just upset that his usual buddy refs who miss holding and pass interference in favor of GB won't be there. Please forgive him as he makes new friends.