Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Picked up the first two Saints Row games combined at 25 bucks and a new GTA IV collection (IV plus Lost and the Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony) for 30.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
Anything for $20 or less?

:lol:

Anything?

34734014.jpg

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I might pick up the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. It's under twenty bucks at Gamestop I believe.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe not a bargain but...

FarCry 3 is $30 on Amazon...

Damn good game. worth all 30 bucks too

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
bump. gold members for xbox keep watching marketplace. free and cheap games!

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just picked up Disgaea 4 for the PS3 for $17 pre-owned at GameStop. I played the ever-living crap out of the first two (I know I had almost 1000 hours on the first game). Anyone who's a fan of traditional strategy or turn-based RPGs would really enjoy it. Funny characters, very deep customization system, although the learning curve is a bit steep. Takes you a few hours to really get the meat and potatoes of the game down.

256px-Disgaea_4.jpg

Saluki

Liked Posts:
Dead Island is on sale for $10 on XBL, The Darkness is on sale for $4.99 and The Darkness II is on sale for $9.99.

Saluki

Liked Posts:
Alan Wake and Orange Box rumored to be coming to XBL Games with Gold program for november.

I hear good things about Alan Wake.

The Orange Box may be the best game collection put together for this Gen of systems. All episodes of Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode 1 and 2 Portal, and Team Fortress 2. All great games. If you haven't played it this is a good time to get in on some great games.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Alan Wake and Orange Box rumored to be coming to XBL Games with Gold program for november.

The Orange Box may be the best game collection put together for this Gen of systems. All episodes of Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode 1 and 2 Portal, and Team Fortress 2. All great games. If you haven't played it this is a good time to get in on some great games.

I really enjoyed Alan Wake, so you should pick it up, especially if it's free.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

be nice to get games not from 6-7 years ago as free...Halo 3, RS Vegas...etc

The arcade games are meh too, but will download AW...if true it will be free

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

this!

Saluki

Liked Posts:
be nice to get games not from 6-7 years ago as free...Halo 3, RS Vegas...etc

The arcade games are meh too, but will download AW...if true it will be free

I mean free is free. Most of these games are still $20 bucks new. so what's that like $120 bucks worth of value already? Not bad. And they have been pretty decent games too, I thought they'd be giving out shit games. Most of um they give out the DLC too. Not a bad deal at all.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Games with Gold for November are World of Keflings and Iron Brigade.