Here Is To The NHL Dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
LOL! :rofl:

comparing a cashier that wants a raise? wow.

you have never ran a business. :rolleyes:

Stop being a advocate for a minute.....the NHL before the lockout was a dying sport, not in intensive care but in stable condition.....this lockout puts the NHL back into ICU. "oh butz we dont knowszzz what rocky thinkszz and stuffz" who gives a fuck? it doesnt matter....its about the NHL as a whole not the hawks kid.

If you knew anything about business this actually dampers profit and bottom line figures for years due to this silly lockout for greed on the quick buck. What will happen is this lockout will make it so they will lose more money on a bigger scale for a longer period of time than if they were to have started on time. That is business, that is fact. Its more than just greed its about control, its about power.

I wish I could give a valid response to your post, but once again it is full of about 50% meaningless attacks towards the person instead of just focusing on the post. What a tool.

Clearly I compared those two and said that there is a small/large factor but it is still business. The concepts are the same.

No shit they are losing money right now. They are going to lose a good chunk. The owners want more of the profits to stay in their pockets and the players want more of the profits to go in their pockets. The owners want to roll back salary. It has a whole lot to do with greed and wanting as much cash in their wallet as possible.

Yea, I guess I have never ran a business...weird. Guess you can let my accountant know that I only need stuff filed by Apr 15th and not March 15th. Why do you even need to throw something like that in there? Just plain dumb. Once again, a mid 30s tool acting like a bad ass on the internet, sweet. Clearly that is why we all come here.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish I could give a valid response to your post, but once again it is full of about 50% meaningless attacks towards the person instead of just focusing on the post. What a tool.

Clearly I compared those two and said that there is a small/large factor but it is still business. The concepts are the same.

No shit they are losing money right now. They are going to lose a good chunk. The owners want more of the profits to stay in their pockets and the players want more of the profits to go in their pockets. The owners want to roll back salary. It has a whole lot to do with greed and wanting as much cash in their wallet as possible.

Yea, I guess I have never ran a business...weird. Guess you can let my accountant know that I only need stuff filed by Apr 15th and not March 15th. Why do you even need to throw something like that in there? Just plain dumb. Once again, a mid 30s tool acting like a bad ass on the internet, sweet. Clearly that is why we all come here.

Well said. :rolleyes:

you still never countered what I said, you do the usual..."misdirection" on the person responding to you. instead of whining like a princess on the rag, try countering the post instead of cherry picking smilies you may actually win a debate.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Well said. :rolleyes:

you still never countered what I said, you do the usual..."misdirection" on the person responding to you. instead of whining like a princess on the rag, try countering the post instead of cherry picking smilies you may actually win a debate.

What in the world did you even say in your first post that had anything to do with my posts? Really hard to see through the shit.

Hey, if you don't believe that I run a business maybe we can make a bet to see if I really do...you'll have to run it by your boss Rush first though. Serious stuff.

Kleats

Liked Posts:
I'm goin to the games and I'm buying Bhawks shit till the day I'm hangin with Elvis .

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Oh shit guyz, the NHL iz gonna foldz and stuffz because ofz the lockoutz

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What in the world did you even say in your first post that had anything to do with my posts? Really hard to see through the shit.

Hey, if you don't believe that I run a business maybe we can make a bet to see if I really do...you'll have to run it by your boss Rush first though. Serious stuff.

are you capt serious in disguise? good post bro!

Sent from my Brett05s Josh Fields rookie card using Tapatalk

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

No, this is Capt. Serious
One of Capt. Serious's Several Deleted Posts said:
The Blackhawks suck brah. Kaner is a garbage ass we should trade to the Cubs because they are even more garbage ass. Stalberg really sucks, we should just cut him. The Red Wings are gunna win the Cup easily brah. Datsyuk is a fucking monster, way better than Toews. I'd hit that for sure. I heard Kaner was in rehab from my dad, so I'm gonna act like its fact. Holy shit, I've never had a post with this many sentences before. Fuck you derosabomb.

Pretty much

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Please don't put my name in the same breath as HawkPoster.

I don't go around pretending to be a know it all "expert" like he does.

Carry on. ;)

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I like how you enjoy making fun of me.

You mad that I know a hell of alot more about hockey than you ever will? :rofl:

You don't know more about anything than anyone else, sorry.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
my name is jntg and i looked up a bunch of articles and now know hockey

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
my name is jntg and i looked up a bunch of articles and now know hockey

Wasn't looking up articles, it is called having a fucking brain that the KHL isn't about to pass the NHL is popularity.

my name is DewsSox and I hate the Blackhawks and think league will fold. Oh ya, and I'm a Hawks fan :yep:

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The KHL is not the NHL, but when you get stars going over there saying they may stay because its closer to their families, money, etc that's a big enough concern for me.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure what is worse, this or the Bears forum.

:obama:

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
The KHL is not the NHL, but when you get stars going over there saying they may stay because its closer to their families, money, etc that's a big enough concern for me.

I still think the KHL has an incredibly long way to go. The conditions over there aren't good at all. The travel, the uncertainty of pay, the competition, the areas played in, etc don't come close to touching the NHL. The only thing the KHL has going for it is the lack of taxes over there.

I just don't see the KHL ever being a dominant force, even if the NHL is locked out for a full year. Might lose a couple players but I don't think we see a large exit, especially when it comes to the big names.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All it takes is one super star to do this like OVI who is pretty damn marketable in the NHL. If others follow who are in the top tier for marketing purposes the NHL will have a hard time getting back on its feet let alone a superior league when it comes to sports. If you dont believe that you are either 1) in denial or 2) have no comprehension of the NHLs state. Fact.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:

Still not that worried. Would be a shame if Ovie played in the KHL but I don't think enough would follow to make it hurt.

With that being said...still not worried. If he followed through on his threat, there would be a long road for him to stay in the KHL.

It is a threat and not a lot more than that at this point. Not like anyone expected him to say how he will stay in the NHL no matter what. This is pretty much like a GM talking up his prospects. Kind of have to take this stance.

Not worried. Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.