Championship Charity Game Discussion

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Very very cool and interesting story that you tell. I wish I was at a campfire listening to you ramble on about more topics you have no clue about. It would be a delightful night getting your insight onto how everything works.

Again, its not about paying people for the work, percentages of proceeds go into the pockets....as PROFIT, also money comes back from major tax breaks....but since you are this 21 year old know it all im sure you knew that already.

Please go on, I want to know how this story ends.

I know plenty about charities. Everyone who has posted here seems to know exactly about charities too. Not every single dollar goes to the cause. There are costs associated and everyone understands that. In the end, people in need benefit.

Arguing with a person who doesn't know how to read is useless. Continue making up points that were never brought up.

I'll say it again "Just about every reputable charity works like the Ronald McDonald house. In the end there are definitely people that will be helped because of the charity and because of this game." That is what I said. Prove it wrong.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Am I the only one who finds it weird that the Blackhawks from 2010 are getting back together now?

Maybe 10-20 years down the road I'd believe, but its just odd to me.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Am I the only one who finds it weird that the Blackhawks from 2010 are getting back together now?

Not really...it is to raise money for a charity and they are doing it during a lockout. There are obviously several other NHL players who will be there, mostly because those players are from Chicago, the area, or workout in the area. I don't think it is about the 2010 Blackhawks getting back together as much as they needed a fun way to figure out the teams.

There have been some on ice sessions at The Edge where players like Brouwer, Eager, Campbell, and maybe other ex players showed up to get in a work out.

It is just something fun, for a good cause, and to stay on the ice while hopefully this lockout works itself out.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

hey man! its good for hockey and its exciting and stuff! I mean it cant hurt. lol

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know plenty about charities. Everyone who has posted here seems to know exactly about charities too. Not every single dollar goes to the cause. There are costs associated and everyone understands that. In the end, people in need benefit.

Arguing with a person who doesn't know how to read is useless. Continue making up points that were never brought up.

I'll say it again "Just about every reputable charity works like the Ronald McDonald house. In the end there are definitely people that will be helped because of the charity and because of this game." That is what I said. Prove it wrong.

ugh. you talk about my reading. I never said it doesnt benefit........I said its not the "sole purpose". wow you are just an idiot. go get your tickets to the 2010 reunion and just live and talk hockey. moron

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
just so you guys know I am herez for the hockeyz talkzz and nothingz else.

idiot.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
just so you guys know I am herez for the hockeyz talkzz and nothingz else.

idiot.

Hi guys, I passed the bar and own multiple businesses but I take orders from a college student online. I make sure I run everything by Rush because he is my master and I wouldn't want to upset him.

You continually enjoy to throw that first personal attack at people when they are having a simple argument/debate...which is exactly what I thought this forum was for. Hard to talk hockey when people are having an argument and you start throwing around idiotic comments.

hahaha you are such a tool. You are in your mid 30s and one of the top posters at a local forum...top accomplishment of your life.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hi guys, I passed the bar and own multiple businesses but I take orders from a college student online. I make sure I run everything by Rush because he is my master and I wouldn't want to upset him.

You continually enjoy to throw that first personal attack at people when they are having a simple argument/debate...which is exactly what I thought this forum was for. Hard to talk hockey when people are having an argument and you start throwing around idiotic comments.

hahaha you are such a tool. You are in your mid 30s and one of the top posters at a local forum...top accomplishment of your life.

:clap:

amazing rebut. its obvious I make you mad and very upset. im such a hard pill to swallow.

butzz 30 year oldszzz and stuffszzz. lol!

yeah I take orders from Rush....right.

you got me so good. i feel so burnt.

dont feel bad lil guy. just because you get your shit pushed in now doesnt mean you will never be able to do that to someone else someday...just practice.

I leave you with....

:umad:

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
^^^ Yes...you make me so mad that I'm going to create a thread about how I am going to be leaving this forum and tell people it is because I'm tired of your arguments. Then I'm going to make a glorious comeback just to quit later when I can't get more fake power.

Wait a minute...

hahaha tool

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
and yes you do take orders from Rush. You make a bet, 100% committed. Rush tells you that you can't make that bet and that you have to back out. You then leave your balls in his possession and back out. Sure seems like you took an order...haha keep it coming.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and yes you do take orders from Rush. You make a bet, 100% committed. Rush tells you that you can't make that bet and that you have to back out. You then leave your balls in his possession and back out. Sure seems like you took an order...haha keep it coming.

haha! yeah thats for sure taking orders from the admin allright. LOL. Sorry that i have been here since day 1, contribute to the site, and with exception for a few get a long with everybody. You do know my flaw, I dont get along with the stupid. you got me soooooo good. what to do

^^^ Yes...you make me so mad that I'm going to create a thread about how I am going to be leaving this forum and tell people it is because I'm tired of your arguments. Then I'm going to make a glorious comeback just to quit later when I can't get more fake power.

Wait a minute...

hahaha tool

Wait.....hold on....I think....yeah.....I have heard this one from you what? 12 times now? whats next? quit a video game league? haha you are so weak. keep going thought as i am humored by your moronic rebuts and the repeat mode set for on for specific comebacks. love it!

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
hahaha what a joke.

Complete fail on your part. All of a sudden you do take orders from a college person that you have never met on the internet? Mid 30s and you have to ask for permission...

I use facts, things that have actually happened, and you make shit up and use smileys. Ouch. Those comebacks are easy because they actually happened! You took orders and got so mad at me that you made a thread to quit a forum...what a tool! (If I was a guy in my mid 30s, I'd post a smirky smiley face and a photo that says "u mud")

Absolutely no match for me. Hope you enjoyed, now it is time for me to go enjoy the weekend, enjoy getting the last shot in, I've enjoyed all I could out of this thread. Make sure you stay top poster though while I am gone!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hahaha what a joke.

Complete fail on your part. All of a sudden you do take orders from a college person that you have never met on the internet? Mid 30s and you have to ask for permission...

I use facts, things that have actually happened, and you make shit up and use smileys. Ouch. Those comebacks are easy because they actually happened! You took orders and got so mad at me that you made a thread to quit a forum...what a tool! (If I was a guy in my mid 30s, I'd post a smirky smiley face and a photo that says "u mud")

Absolutely no match for me. Hope you enjoyed, now it is time for me to go enjoy the weekend, enjoy getting the last shot in, I've enjoyed all I could out of this thread. Make sure you stay top poster though while I am gone!

typical "you're a towel" response. enjoy the weekend!

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
towelie-47804.jpg

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Dewey, you started the argument when nobody had said a sole purpose, that is why HawkWriter specifically mentioned you trying to start arguments about nothing.

And hello, some money still goes to actual charity no matter how you look at it. Plain and simple. Saying that is stupid is moronic. But you don't get along with the stupid, so now way that could have been an off-base and idiotic remark, huh?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, HawkPoster is a clown. He thinks his opinion is the only one that matters & "is right".

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
No, HawkPoster is a clown. He thinks his opinion is the only one that matters & "is right".

No, it is a fact that nobody was arguing about where all of it goes, Dewey started rambling about shit nobody was talking about then told HawkWriter that he wasn't debating that.

Does it matter if all of it goes? Isn't any donation to charity a good thing? This isn't stupid at all.

And why should we let go of the team? The championship teams are supposed to have a permanent memory in your brain, it is a moment where your team is on top of the world, it really is a great memory.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, it is a fact that nobody was arguing about where all of it goes, Dewey started rambling about shit nobody was talking about then told HawkWriter that he wasn't debating that.

Does it matter if all of it goes? Isn't any donation to charity a good thing? This isn't stupid at all.

And why should we let go of the team? The championship teams are supposed to have a permanent memory in your brain, it is a moment where your team is on top of the world, it really is a great memory.

85 bears and stuffz. typical of the meatball fandom in chicago.