Kane Signs In Switzerland

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he is just signing now? really? im sure he and his agent being in the know believe this lockout is going to last a while.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Really hard to get a take on players signing in certain places and when they sign. Saw that Enstrom signed as well today.

Also saw this article last week where Lundqvist said he would wait until he signs because of the uncertainty.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...o-wait-max-pacioretty-returning-home/1636235/

In terms of Kane signing in another country, it is good to see that he is going to continue playing hockey during this time. Hopefully he doesn't even play a game overseas though.

LonghornBob

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a sure sign to me that the players think the lockout is going to live for a WHILE.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah my first thought when Kane signed was that players believe this is going to go on for a lot longer despite some of the positive press about common ground starting to be found.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Kaner's favorite Beer.

img_feldschloesschen.jpg

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah my first thought when Kane signed was that players believe this is going to go on for a lot longer despite some of the positive press about common ground starting to be found.

exactly. and the pos press didnt last all that long.