The Sox Stove Is Broken: Offseason Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
rumors, signings, trades.....all discussed here.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this is a tricky offseason. im a bit nervous

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Re: Floyd...

Paul (NJ)

Bruce, I know it is just your hunch but do you think Sox exercise option on Floyd?

Bruce Levine (1:35 PM)

I don't think there is any doubt they will pick up the option. That doesn't mean that he'll necessarily pitch for the White Sox in 2013. The prudent thing to do would be to pick up the option and then explore trade opportunities, if they feel that's the avenue to go. I think that's how the Sox will look at that.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Sox need to go all in and get Josh Hamilton. Trade Viciedo and Floyd for a good starter

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In a conference call with reporters, White Sox General Manager Rick Hahn said that the short length of Jake Peavy's deal was "absolutely key" in getting the deal done, writes Jim Margalus of South Side Sox. Hahn went on to reiterate that he hopes to have Kevin Youkilis, A.J. Pierzynski, and Brett Myers back with the club in 2013.
Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#t3IqQep50iGr4OfR.99

we shall see

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i know the sox coveted greinke last year...doubt they get him but per mlbtr looks like the rangers are considering him. if thats so i believe hamilton is done.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
McCarthy can pitch in Comiskey, it would be a solid, underrated signing IMO. Elite twitter and wife combo too.

first off...how he pulled that tail is beyond me...$$$$$ I guess.

Id love to have him back but can he stay healthy? dunno.

I can see it happening as floyd IMO is going to get dealt.

JLarucci23

Liked Posts:
Is there any young 3Bs we can go after this off-season?? I would trade Gavin Floyd and whoever else for a your MLB ready 3b. Maybe one of the Padres you g 3bs?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is there any young 3Bs we can go after this off-season?? I would trade Gavin Floyd and whoever else for a your MLB ready 3b. Maybe one of the Padres you g 3bs?

people want moustakas. royals have made it known they are willing to trade their bats.

JLarucci23

Liked Posts:
What would it take to land Gyorko from the pads? Assuming he's ready for the bigs

Status
Not open for further replies.