#93 Nate Collins/#91 Amobi Okoye

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I'm probably one of the biggest supporters of Melton, but I think in general our DL has slowed down a bit. I don't have stats to back that up, but I feel like we aren't getting after the QB with the front four quite as well as the first quarter of the season.

Don't get me wrong though, our DL is still badass.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'm probably one of the biggest supporters of Melton, but I think in general our DL has slowed down a bit. I don't have stats to back that up, but I feel like we aren't getting after the QB with the front four quite as well as the first quarter of the season.

those stats to back it up are right above you. Melton is having an all pro year thus far. Yes that is All Pro not Pro Bowl

Happy Human 1001

Liked Posts:
Bears are waiving Amobi Okoye, Nate Collins has taken his spot in rotation for good

charitystripe

Liked Posts:

I think peppers has had a down year. He hasn't been as impactful as he was the past couple years. To me it seems like he is slowing due to age. It could be the plantar facitis though.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think peppers has had a down year. He hasn't been as impactful as he was the past couple years. To me it seems like he is slowing due to age. It could be the plantar facitis though.

Probably a bit of both.

Sent from the interwebz using ancient technology

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

I think CHI is using Peppers differently this year a bit. He's more of a decoy/take on double teams this year. Production wise, he's about the same as the last two years though imo.

And yeah, the foot could be a problem.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Only from a stst perspective. But if you see what he has been doing, it has opened up room for other players who are not double teamed to step up and do what they have to do. His ststs aren't that far off from his other years.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
IMO, collins was the sole reason for the Texans only touchdown drive.