1st half opponents Vs. 2nd half opponents

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our first 8 opponents have a combined record of 23-36.

We don't make our own schedule and can't control who we play, or when. To our credit, we've taken advantage, and are in great position to have a 7-1 record midway through the year. In my opinion, our first half schedule has been a blessing, giving Tice/Bates an opportunity to get their feet wet as our OC's. The same can be said for the OL, the group as a whole is an obvious liability but haven't cost our team in the win/lose column thus far minus the GB game. If we want a chance at a first round bye, we must win in Tennessee Sunday.

Our last 8 opponents have a combined record of 38-24.

The player's and Coaches on the Offensive side of the ball better get their shit together, we don't have anymore 'practice' games in the second half of the season. We can't expect our Defense to carry the load and continue scoring a TD a game, not against the level of competition we're gonna face in our last 8 games. The time is now, Jay needs to play with more consistency and protect the ball. The OL needs to finally come together as a unit, and stop the drive killing mental mistakes. We can't afford it against good teams, unlike the first 8 games, if Jay and the OL don't play well we will see the loses pile up.

I expect us to win Sunday in Tennessee, and go 4-4 in our last 8 leaving us at 11-5. Hopefully that's good enough for a first round bye.

Jose Arenas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we beat Houston and San Francisco, id be whiling to bet we would be the #1 seed.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we beat Houston and San Francisco, id be whiling to bet we would be the #1 seed.
Doubt we'll beat both...I think we'll split. I can't really see us getting the #1 seed, imo, the best we can hope for is the 2 seed.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we actually play better on turf so home field might just not be good for us in the playoffs. As long as we don't visit the Packers.