Jay VS. the Rookie QB's

dabearsfan1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dunno, his body language would suggest him being my bitch. But i will defur to you and maybe espn on that subject.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
After the Tennessee game tomorrow.... the Bears will face 5, top 10 defenses and Minny twice, who is Currently ranked 11th, and 1 game Vs GB who is ranked 13th.

C'Mon Jay!!! Let's get the shit together Jaffense!!! Play as a unit J-line!!!

I wanna write a gushy, heart felt thread about Jay playing great so bad I can't stand it!!! :lmao:

ridemywheelie

Liked Posts:
Stats, stats, stats. See what fantasy football has created? Funny that Jays mistakes in the 1st half were mainly fumbles with piss-poor oline play. Then he plays terrific in the 2nd half and leads the Bears back. He would have led them to more points without several blatant drops by the WR's and people still complain. WTF? Use your eyes and not the stat trackers. His play has room for improvement, but hasn't been terrible.

dabearsfan1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its to bad that we dont stand a chance against any of those teams. If it wasnt for Jay Fuck Face Cutler we might have a chance. But no because of our pathetic qb play we will be the bottom dwellers and even if we do somehow squeek into the playoffs we will just lose anyway. Really, if we only had one of those rookie qb's we would be a lock for the Superbowl. And now we have won to many games to have a chance at drafting a good rookie qb next season. Fucking Cutler! I wish we had a qb who was good.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its to bad that we dont stand a chance against any of those teams. If it wasnt for Jay Fuck Face Cutler we might have a chance. But no because of our pathetic qb play we will be the bottom dwellers and even if we do somehow squeek into the playoffs we will just lose anyway. Really, if we only had one of those rookie qb's we would be a lock for the Superbowl. And now we have won to many games to have a chance at drafting a good rookie qb next season. Fucking Cutler! I wish we had a qb who was good.
Oh quit it...bitch :flipa:

Impress3

22vision
Liked Posts:
Its nothing wrong with saying that Jay Cutler has to play better. He does.

Every game I assign an int to his stats before the game happens. He has to play better.

But it isn't all his fault.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jay's been holding the ball too long since arriving in Chicago, the fuck are you talkin about? lol

Who the hell boiled this shit down to one bad game anyways, other than you? This is about the bad season Jays having, stat wise. Not ''one game''.

Thread continues.

You're right, thread continues. Two leaky ass vaginas still pouring out teenage frustration.

In regards to your "thoughts" in the post above, you complain about Jay holding on to the ball his entire career here. We'll just have to agree to disagree. Inbetween waiting on incomptent WR's to pick themselves up off the ground, taking the sack in lieu of throwing another pick and working with the kind of the seven stop drop MIKE MARTZ for two years, I'd say Jay did exactly as he should have.

Back to your blood bombs.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're right, thread continues. Two leaky ass vaginas still pouring out teenage frustration.

In regards to your "thoughts" in the post above, you complain about Jay holding on to the ball his entire career here. We'll just have to agree to disagree. Inbetween waiting on incomptent WR's to pick themselves up off the ground, taking the sack in lieu of throwing another pick and working with the kind of the seven stop drop MIKE MARTZ for two years, I'd say Jay did exactly as he should have.

Back to your blood bombs.
Play close attention Pride is Bears...this is exactly the type shit I normally defend myself against, and admittedly sling insults back. But I never start this bullshit.

But since I'll be viewed by people as a jerk, or whatever, if I were to respond negatively to shit like this...I wont.

DeepChicago, have a good weekend buddy, at least try.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you're the biggest contributor to a 10+ page thread that isn't a celebratory Super Bowl thread for the beloved, you're touched in the head.

New rule.

dabearsfan1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Originally Posted by Spartan

I'd rather have RG3 or Luck. They'll always be better than Jay.

I wish we could pull up the many threads from cbmb that were saying this same stuff about Cam last season.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Originally Posted by Spartan

I'd rather have RG3 or Luck. They'll always be better than Jay.

I wish we could pull up the many threads from cbmb that were saying this same stuff about Cam last season.
Cam was always a selfish bum.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say he's the biggest problem, but he's clearly a big part of it. He clearly needs to play better, cause that shit won't work against the stiff competition(see GB game). With that said, there is time for improvement along the oline and play calling, but will Jay follow those guys and raise his game too?! That's the million $$ question ....

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
You are the dumbass. Point blank.

Now all of a sudden Rodgers is at a 108 QBR...while being sacked 3 times MORE than Jay.

The sad thing is that I'm not even comparing Jay and Aaron...I'm comparing Jay, and 5 ROOKIES.
Is there any reason u left out win/loss record? Didnt Aaron Rodgers get beat beat by Russel Wilson AND andrew Luck?? hmmm...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is there any reason u left out win/loss record? Didnt Aaron Rodgers get beat beat by Russel Wilson AND andrew Luck?? hmmm...

Wins and losses are team stats. A good running game, good ST and amazing defense can pick up the slack for a poor passing game.

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Wins and losses are team stats. A good running game, good ST and amazing defense can pick up the slack for a poor passing game.
Really? U mean 2 whopping TD's from our featured back? U mean like 9 yards on 7 carries in the 2nd half? Didnt that poor passing game win us the game last week?

Didnt Aaron Rodgers get beat by two rookie qb's already #smh

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stats, stats, stats. See what fantasy football has created? Funny that Jays mistakes in the 1st half were mainly fumbles with piss-poor oline play. Then he plays terrific in the 2nd half and leads the Bears back. He would have led them to more points without several blatant drops by the WR's and people still complain. WTF? Use your eyes and not the stat trackers. His play has room for improvement, but hasn't been terrible.
Wake up and smell the coffee. Fumbles don't cause you to be 23rd in the league in QB rating and the Bears have not had an inordinate amount of drops this season. Many teams have had many more.