Jay VS. the Rookie QB's

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Get a real TE, get another good WR, and get a good Oline.

Then we can talk about how sucky or not sucky Jay is

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I knew we were 30th in the league in passing but wow.

I guess people can reasonably defend Jay and say well we're 6-1. We will have to see when the defense struggles (and when we play the Pack) , will Jay step up with multi-TD 300+ passing yards and win us the game.

We can't blame everyone other than Jay. He's got Marshall now,his QB coach, new OC like he wanted and yet he is regressing.. More and more he is looking like an average QB, than the pro-bowler we were hoping for. I guess we have to lower our expectations *shrugs*

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So? The Rookies I listed have been in the system their in a lot less that seasoned Vet Jay...and have better overall numbers.

True or false?

False. This is Jay's first season in this offense and seriously stop it with this shit it's getting old. I personally hope we don't resign Jay and do what we do best and draft a QB just so we see how important jay is to the Bears (Even though we saw that last year)_

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't be a dumbass. Jay rarely has more than 3 seconds to throw the ball. The Packers O-line early in the season wasnt block well and Rodgers QBR at one point was ranked in the 20's but the last few games guess what The Packers O-line has been blocking better and presto! Rodgers is play better!
You are the dumbass. Point blank.

Now all of a sudden Rodgers is at a 108 QBR...while being sacked 3 times MORE than Jay.

The sad thing is that I'm not even comparing Jay and Aaron...I'm comparing Jay, and 5 ROOKIES.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I knew we were 30th in the league in passing but wow.

I guess people can reasonably defend Jay and say well we're 6-1. We will have to see when the defense struggles (and when we play the Pack) , will Jay step up with multi-TD 300+ passing yards and win us the game.

We can't blame everyone other than Jay. He's got Marshall now,his QB coach, new OC like he wanted and yet he is regressing.. More and more he is looking like an average QB, than the pro-bowler we were hoping for. I guess we have to lower our expectations *shrugs*

He def is regressing and it's very worrying

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
False. This is Jay's first season in this offense and seriously stop it with this shit it's getting old. I personally hope we don't resign Jay and do what we do best and draft a QB just so we see how important jay is to the Bears (Even though we saw that last year)_
It's the first season for the 5 Rookies I listed also...whats your point?

And I don't have to stop shit, PIB...if you can't talk about Jay's poor play without being pissy about it then fine don't participate.

All I keep hearing is 6-1 this, Mike Tice that, why can't I expect more from Jaysus Cutler?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I think people have such a hard time believing its Jay Cutlers fault because he passes the eye test. He makes amazing throws and fits balls into tiny windows.

But, his mechanics are also poor at times and its hard to know if its his fault or the fault of the Oline.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I mean, is it possible that Chicago has "broken" Jay Cutler?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A game manager(Alex Smith) has a completion percentage of 70%.

And a significantly better OL and TE, a defense that's on par w/ the Bears, and a worse record.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Jay isnt going to put up big numbers unless the O-line improves..

I was waiting for the 1st post in here to actually make sense and take into account the most important variable in a qbs success..a competent OL.
Instead of a bunch of numbers thrown together to attempt to try to make a one-sided flawed view.
:dunno:

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
You are the dumbass. Point blank.

Now all of a sudden Rodgers is at a 108 QBR...while being sacked 3 times MORE than Jay.

The sad thing is that I'm not even comparing Jay and Aaron...I'm comparing Jay, and 5 ROOKIES.

Your not comparing Jay and Aaron? Your the one that brought up Aaron, right?

Aaron does hold on to the ball thus causing more time to be sack. Besides most of us know Aaron Rodgers is the better QB.

Comapring the rookies QB's? Ha, ha I would like to see Andrew Mighty Luck play behind the Bears O-line! lol

You sound just like one of those knuckleheads that blame everything on the QB. When you don't understand the offense performs like a unit! QB, WR's, and the O-line need to play good for the other to be good.. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out...

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
And a significantly better OL and TE, a defense that's on par w/ the Bears, and a worse record.
I was making one specific comparison because 'game manager' was brought up...

Please tell me how you view the OP, and Jay's number's vs Rookies.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's the first season for the 5 Rookies I listed also...whats your point?

And I don't have to stop shit, PIB...if you can't talk about Jay's poor play without being pissy about it then fine don't participate.

All I keep hearing is 6-1 this, Mike Tice that, why can't I expect more from Jaysus Cutler?

All you do is fucking discuss threads about Jay Cutler though. Also im not getting pissy , getting pissy is crying about Ari Bear and what he did to you on another message board and making it into another long ass rant. Last year Cam Newton was on top of the world and the same fucking morons saifd he was going to be elite and better than Jay; one year latter he isn't.

Jay's shit stats are rooted in the Packer's game alone and im not even kidding about that. Go compare that game to the rest of his games and then come back to me. You also bring up Rodger's ol problems but has anyone seen Rodger's ol using max protection on just about every passing play because they suck? No they can block a four man rush giving Rodgers the time to throw down field and read his progressions, hell Rodger's sack total came mostly from the Seattle game!

Im not going to sit here and pretend Jay isn't at fault for anything because he does hold on to the ball too long, he does throw to Marshall too much and he doesn't just throw the ball away when he gets the chance but he isn't a huge problem and last i checked we can't win without him. Like I said i hope welet him go period because this shit is getting old

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:

Aaron does hold on to the ball thus causing more time to be sack. Besides most of us know Aaron Rodgers is the better QB.

Comapring the rookies QB's? Ha, ha I would like to see Andrew Mighty Luck play behind the Bears O-line! lol

You sound just like one of those knuckleheads that blame everything on the QB. When you don't understand the offense performs like a unit! QB, WR's, and the O-line need to play good for the other to be good.. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out...
I only brought up the Aaron Rodgers because you brought up, the OL.

And what I said was Aaron has been sacked 3 MORE times than Jay, and has a 70% comp percentage while throwing 21 TD's and only 4 INT's.

Please, talk about why Jaysus has worse numbers than the ROOKIES.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Andrew Mighty Luck doesn't have the best line either, in case you didn't know and I'm certain nobody will ever confuse you with a rocket scientist.