Jay VS. the Rookie QB's

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Andrew Mighty Luck doesn't have the best line either, in case you didn't know and I'm certain nobody will ever confuse you with a rocket scientist.

Does Luck's ol have to go into max protection whenever they are passing the ball

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
All you do is fucking discuss threads about Jay Cutler though. Also im not getting pissy , getting pissy is crying about Ari Bear and what he did to you on another message board and making it into another long ass rant. Last year Cam Newton was on top of the world and the same fucking morons saifd he was going to be elite and better than Jay; one year latter he isn't.

Jay's shit stats are rooted in the Packer's game alone and im not even kidding about that. Go compare that game to the rest of his games and then come back to me. You also bring up Rodger's ol problems but has anyone seen Rodger's ol using max protection on just about every passing play because they suck? No they can block a four man rush giving Rodgers the time to throw down field and read his progressions, hell Rodger's sack total came mostly from the Seattle game!

Im not going to sit here and pretend Jay isn't at fault for anything because he does hold on to the ball too long, he does throw to Marshall too much and he doesn't just throw the ball away when he gets the chance but he isn't a huge problem and last i checked we can't win without him. Like I said i hope welet him go period because this shit is getting old
Whatever man, you don't like me, I don't like you...no biggie. I can talk about whatever the fuck I want. And I can address, whatever the fuck I want. You don't like it, your tired of this shit...then take your tired ass somewhere else.

You act like I'm making these numbers up just for the fuck of it. Jay's playing like shit, why can't I or other's talk about it without assholes like you complaining that ''your tired of it'' and all the rest.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There are lots of bad O lines in the NFL right now. Ours isn't the worst. Green Bay's and a few others are just as bad (Rodgers sacked more than Cutler) and I know it's not fair to compare Cutler to Rodgers because Rodgers is the best player in football right now, but as long as certain posters persist in screeching "Told you, told you, Rodgers is just a system QB, can't handle pressure" etc every time he throws an incomplete pass, I'm going to continue to do so. His numbers are once again, ridiculous, despite the porous line he plays behind. He also doesn't have the luxury of a running game.

But aside from Rodgers, we were told that Cutler had no weapons and it's not fair that he had Roy Williams and Johnny Knox as his primary receivers. Well, with Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery (one of the most talented receivers in this year's draft), as well as his old QB coach, not only has he not taken the big step forward we were assured of, but if anything he's been worse.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Andrew Mighty Luck doesn't have the best line either, in case you didn't know and I'm certain nobody will ever confuse you with a rocket scientist.
Posting like a true troll that you are. I never said that Luck has the best O-line but its better than the Bears O-line. In fact the only other O-lines the are probably worst than the Bears are Arizona and Philly..

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
if this offense ever wants to improve first they need to know what kind of offense they actually are.

1) Are we a run first team or a pass first team? (IMO we area run first team as the OL is better at run blocking and we have two great backs)

2) Should our air attack be used for vertical passing or short passes??

3) Can we really trust Carimi and Webb to man the edges?

4) Should Hester still be involved in the passing attack and if so how much?

5) Should we allow Cutler to use options and audibles all the time?

The five questions i asked are basic and should have already been answered but so far they haven't been. Why? Because this offense has zero identity and shit will only get worse for Jay,Forte,Bush,Marshall,Jeffey,Hester and the ol until it's solved

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are lots of bad O lines in the NFL right now. Ours isn't the worst. Green Bay's and a few others are just as bad (Rodgers sacked more than Cutler) and I know it's not fair to compare Cutler to Rodgers because Rodgers is the best player in football right now, but as long as certain posters persist in screeching "Told you, told you, Rodgers is just a system QB, can't handle pressure" etc every time he throws an incomplete pass, I'm going to continue to do so. His numbers are once again, ridiculous, despite the porous line he plays behind. He also doesn't have the luxury of a running game.

But aside from Rodgers, we were told that Cutler had no weapons and it's not fair that he had Roy Williams and Johnny Knox as his primary receivers. Well, with Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery (one of the most talented receivers in this year's draft), as well as his old QB coach, not only has he not taken the big step forward we were assured of, but if anything he's been worse.
I think you're understating the bad o-line part. There are many o-lines that struggle from week to week. The better athletes on d-lines nowadays are simply too much for most of the fat guys to handle.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Whatever man, you don't like me, I don't like you...no biggie. I can talk about whatever the fuck I want. And I can address, whatever the fuck I want. You don't like it, your tired of this shit...then take your tired ass somewhere else.

You act like I'm making these numbers up just for the fuck of it. Jay's playing like shit, why can't I or other's talk about it without assholes like you complaining that ''your tired of it'' and all the rest.

The fuck? What is this high school? Where is this you don't like me and i dont like you bullshit comming from? I dont know a damn thing about you except that you have a ugly dog as you avatar and you blame Cutler for just about everything. Instead of looking t anything I said you did what you normally do and cry about something lol. Yes Im sick of the same old people hassing out the same old arguments all the fucking time. All it does is create another giant fucking Cutler thread (right Mick?) and its annoying. I've already contributed to this thread and said Jay bad stats are rooted in the Packers game where he had the worst game of his career period.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
threads like thse show me who the retards are
Yep- if you look at the numbers I listed in the OP and don't cringe at all, then yes...you are a full blown Special person.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Is Rodgers OL really that bad? Because besides from the Seattle Game Rodger's normally gets sacked because he like Cutler can hold on to the ball too long. Rodger's ol does not have to go into max protection all the damn time and Rodgers's coaches will not put one fucking man out there to run a route.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fuck? What is this high school? Where is this you don't like me and i dont like you bullshit comming from? I dont know a damn thing about you except that you have a ugly dog as you avatar and you blame Cutler for just about everything. Instead of looking t anything I said you did what you normally do and cry about something lol. Yes Im sick of the same old people hassing out the same old arguments all the fucking time. All it does is create another giant fucking Cutler thread (right Mick?) and its annoying. I've already contributed to this thread and said Jay bad stats are rooted in the Packers game where he had the worst game of his career period.
You are a joke, minimize and deflect all the shit you want when it comes to your hero, Jaysus, I'm not going too.

The problem isn't me, the problem is people like you that refuse to make Cutler accountable on anything.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was making one specific comparison because 'game manager' was brought up...

Please tell me how you view the OP, and Jay's number's vs Rookies.

fair point.

To answer the question: semi-troubling. But since the GB game, Cutler's been Orton'd. Asked to not lose the game. He's taken some deep shots, some have been effective, some have been picked, but he's taken fewer chances, imo, the last 4 games. But I'd like to see his #s better than they are.

I think at the end of the day, we're a little jaded as far as evaluating QBs due to fantasy football. Our defense doesn't require our offense to score 30 points a game, so QBs with bad defenses (Brees, Rodgers, Manning's to an extent) are going to have more yards/TDs b/c they're throwing more often. That being said, again, I'd like to see Jay's #s better than they are.

BearsFoRilla

The Prodigy
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, he's a better athlete than that.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... did you just say.. .... ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah.. yes, luck is known for being more athletic than Jay... hahahah... ha... ha.. hmmmm... woooo... thanks.

EDUB316

Liked Posts:
You are a joke, minimize and deflect all the shit you want when it comes to your hero, Jaysus, I'm not going too.

The problem isn't me, the problem is people like you that refuse to make Cutler accountable on anything.

You are a shitty poster (srs) You have zero ability to argue or discuss anything. You are actually a bigger bitch than bearmick. At least bearmick is inconsistent. You are a consistent little bitch. Much worse IMO.