Jay VS. the Rookie QB's

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's an interesting compilation of stats in my opinion. I realize it's not all about Jay, but major improvement in his play would kinda help the Offense.

Here are the combined average's for the 5 starting Rookie QB's(Luck, RG3, Tannehill, Weeden, and Russell Wilson) VS. Jay's stats.

The Rookies-

Yards per game- 227. Completion% - 60. QBR- 80. INT's- 7. TD's- 8. Sacks- 15.

Jay-

Yards per game- 220. Completion% -58. QBR- 79. INT's- 8. TD's- 9. Sacks- 25.

I realize there are other variables that go into these numbers, but Jay needs to play much better in order for us to make a legit playoff run.

Jay having comparable numbers in these categories Vs. Rookies is down right pathetic.

Yeah, I know he's the QB of our team that's 6-1 and all that shit but C'mon...Jay is playing on par, with ROOKIE QB's.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's an interesting compilation of stats in my opinion. I realize it's not all about Jay, but major improvement in his play would kinda help the Offense.

Here are the combined average's for the 5 starting Rookie QB's(Luck, RG3, Tannehill, Weeden, and Russell Wilson) VS. Jay's stats.

The Rookies-

Yards per game- 227. Completion% - 60. QBR- 80. INT's- 7. TD's- 8. Sacks- 15.

Jay-

Yards per game- 220. Completion% -58. QBR- 79. INT's- 8. TD's- 9. Sacks- 25.

I realize there are other variables that go into these numbers, but Jay needs to play much better in order for us to make a legit playoff run.

Jay having comparable numbers in these categories Vs. Rookies is down right pathetic.

Yeah, I know he's the QB of our team that's 6-1 and all that shit but C'mon...Jay is playing on par, with ROOKIE QB's.
I'd rather have RG3 or Luck. They'll always be better than Jay.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Oh look, another bash Jay thread. :smh:

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd rather have RG3 or Luck. They'll always be better than Jay.
Wasn't saying I'd rather have any of the 5 rookies, my point was that Jay needs to play much better, and he's as much at fault as any for the offense sucking so far.

emcee

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh look, another bash Jay thread. :smh:

deaddovedonoteat.png

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't saying I'd rather have any of the 5 rookies, my point was that Jay needs to play much better, and he's as much at fault as any for the offense sucking so far.
I was saying I'd rather have, at least, a couple of those rookies. They have better skills, brains and attitudes.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was saying I'd rather have, at least, a couple of those rookies. They have better skills, brains and attitudes.
And numbers...as pathetic as that is.

BearsFoRilla

The Prodigy
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL. Jay goes out and becomes the gun slinger, he puts up yards and QBR, throws more picks and loses games and people hate on him.

Jay goes out and manages the game, plays within the system, takes the sack, throws it away when it's not there and tries to be more smart and wins games.... and people hate on him.

Let's see if RGIII and Wilson keep this up, or end up looking like Cam Newton.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL. Jay goes out and becomes the gun slinger, he puts up yards and QBR, throws more picks and loses games and people hate on him.

Jay goes out and manages the game, plays within the system, takes the sack, throws it away when it's not there and tries to be more smart and wins games.... and people hate on him.

Are you satisfied that Jay has a 58% completion percentage, as a 'game manager'?? I'm not.

A game manager(Alex Smith) has a completion percentage of 70%.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Jay isnt going to put up big numbers unless the O-line improves..

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jay isnt going to put up big numbers unless the O-line improves..
Aaron Rodgers has been sacked 3 MORE times than Jay...and has thrown 21 TD's and 4 INT's....with a 70% completion percentage.

Stop blaming the whole fukin world on Tice & the OL.

BearsFoRilla

The Prodigy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you satisfied that Jay has a 58% completion percentage, as a 'game manager'?? I'm not.

A game manager(Alex Smith) has a completion percentage of 70%.

Am I satisfied? No, I'd love for him to be out there throwing 6TDs, 1INT, 440YDS, 127QBR, etc, etc.

I'm also not going to waste my time creating a thread to discuss his completion percentage. He's winning games, and he's had his ups and downs. This may be a down time for completion percentage, but Im not going to dwell on it. He'll be fine.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Am I satisfied? No, I'd love for him to be out there throwing 6TDs, 1INT, 440YDS, 127QBR, etc, etc.

I'm also not going to waste my time creating a thread to discuss his completion percentage. He's winning games, and he's had his ups and downs. This may be a down time for completion percentage, but Im not going to dwell on it. He'll be fine.
Okay man, that's cool...the number's I listed are a huge red flag imo. Jay can't continue this poor play is my point, we can't keep expecting the D to score and win games.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Everyone knew Newton had a bad attitude and me-first type personality. The same cannot be said of the better rookie QBs today.

jay should be a game manager if it keeps him from turning the ball over so much. This defense doesn't need his drama to win.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers has been in the same offensive system for 350 years
So? The Rookies I listed have been in the system their in a lot less that seasoned Vet Jay...and have better overall numbers.

True or false?

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers has been sacked 3 MORE times than Jay...and has thrown 21 TD's and 4 INT's....with a 70% completion percentage.

Stop blaming the whole fukin world on Tice & the OL.
Don't be a dumbass. Jay rarely has more than 3 seconds to throw the ball. The Packers O-line early in the season wasnt block well and Rodgers QBR at one point was ranked in the 20's but the last few games guess what The Packers O-line has been blocking better and presto! Rodgers is play better!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
We just need another receiver who's capable of winning a 1 on 1 matchup.

Hester a bum

we thought Brandon would be enough, but it isn't. Jay doesn't trust the other guys. and Earl Bennett doesn't have it like that