Cutler have turrets?

dabearsjjk

Liked Posts:
I know he always kind of did the head to shoulder thing but this game his head looked like it was on a spring.

Funny thing is I saw Chris do the same thing after his TD run lol

Am I missing something?

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know he always kind of did the head to shoulder thing but this game his head looked like it was on a spring.

Am I missing something?

He has had this tic every year he's been with the Bears. Diabetes does cause muscle spasms so it is most likely that. And to answer your question. Yes Cutler has a turret mounted to his arm! It fires footballs at supersonic speeds.

dabearsjjk

Liked Posts:
He has had this tic every year he's been with the Bears. Diabetes does cause muscle spasms so it is most likely that. And to answer your question. Yes Cutler has a turret mounted to his arm! It fires footballs at supersonic speeds.

I know he has had a tic but it seemed really bad this game. Some of my family has diabetes but I never noticed anyone having a tic...guess ill pay more anttention on thanksgiving lol

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know he has had a tic but it seemed really bad this game. Some of my family has diabetes but I never noticed anyone having a tic...guess ill pay more anttention on thanksgiving lol

My mother has diabetes, its not something that normally occurs but are they out there getting leveled by 300+lb lineman and running around a football field?

dabearsjjk

Liked Posts:
My mother has diabetes, its not something that normally occurs but are they out there getting leveled by 300+lb lineman and running around a football field?

I would be shaking lol

BTW I just noticed this is a repost...dammit!

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
WTF - you mean Tourette's? If he had turrets he woudn't mind taking all those hits. Bazing!

BirdDog1980

Liked Posts:
He doesn't have turrets, but he does have a rocket launcher for a right arm.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I noticed the same things yesterday, he always did the shoulder shrug thing, but now his head/neck is spazzing out.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
naval-gun-turret.jpg

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
If it's from all the hits he's taken over the last 3 1/2 years w/ Chicago, what's next? He's surely going to take more, the longer he stays a bear.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, you better believe that Emery is getting a line-up together for a new offensive line for next year. I expect a lot of moves on the O-line this off season.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I've expected moves on the online the last three seasons...dont hold your breath..

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've expected moves on the online the last three seasons...dont hold your breath..

Emery hasn't been here the last 3 seasons, he as only been here half a season. Emery couldn't fix everything in one off-season, he will fix what needs fixing, Emery isn't Angelo and doesn't live in a fantasy land where D lineman hug his QB and tell him what a good passer he is. Emery lives in the real world and will make the changes that need making. We have good times ahead in ChiTown everyone, good times!

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Haha, one of my good friends in hs did the same thing as did his Father. I used to give him shit about it all the time. Just a mannerism, I think.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Am I missing something?

turret.png

dabearsjjk

Liked Posts:
I knew I should have used to google to spell check lol