O-Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears are looking for O-Line help in Free Agency. Justin Smiley is likely to get released and there's always players that are good that get released after the draft.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Here's something interesting: in EVERY draft since 2006, Jerry Angelo has taken an offensive lineman in the last round the Bears have a selection in. That's right: whether their draft ends in the 6th or 7th round, the Bears have drafted a lineman in the last round they have a pick in. You know how many of them have made a splash at the NFL level? Zero.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
The Bears are looking for O-Line help in Free Agency. Justin Smiley is likely to get released and there's always players that are good that get released after the draft.

Word is the Bears never even contacted Faneca. So what make you think they are looking in FA. Like I said before JA and Lovie have no idea when it comes to anything having to with the offense. They think everything will just fine as long they have defensive players.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Whos needs OL help? We've averaged less than 4 yards a carry for years and our QBs are so much better playing on the run and under pressure. O-line smo-line, we need more linebackers!

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
Whos needs OL help? We've averaged less than 4 yards a carry for years and our QBs are so much better playing on the run and under pressure. O-line smo-line, we need more linebackers!

Your one sick puppy or you drink way tooo much Kool Aid.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
I got the sarcasm on that one... and I am usually sarcasm impaired.

RustedShut

Liked Posts:
This is the only position I'm worried about. I think Chris Williams is a stud at LT; beyond that, the entire line needs to be replaced IMO. This will be the focus of next year's draft IMO.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
Kruetz is still solid, although he isn't getting any younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.