Obligatory Kellen Davis sucks balls thread

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
He's taking up a valuable roster spot, cut his ass already

Devin Hester needs to not be a WR....ever...again. Trade him, relegate him to special teams, whatever. He does nothing good for us any more.

Earl Bennett, someone put out a missing persons report for this guy.

That's pretty much it. If it wasn't for these 3 clowns we would have won.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Release him. Sign anyone off the street.

Sent from the interwebz using ancient technology

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Get me Joe Anderson. Get me Chris Summers. Get me anyone who can run a route and catch. Please for the love of God.

I was beside myself when Kellen Davis was still out there in the 4th quarter, wtf is this coaching staff thinking?

Making Hester a WR? Making Kellen Davis a first string TE? The fuck?

Bearsfanfillereste

Liked Posts:
Kellen Davis should not be in the NFL. Period.
I agree, also though
Jason Campbell needs to throw the ball DOWN the field in these situations. I don't care about the number of snaps he had in practice, I dont care what the playcall is. Please TRY to make a play. He threw that one long bomb to Marshall...how come that wasn't tried at the end?

At least a QB like Grossman would try to actually make something happen. Just Sayin.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Alshon Jeffery would have been able to get seperation and jump ball both of the balls that hester missed... Greg Olson or any decent Tight end would have had a career day against a beat up linebacking squad like the texans... instead we got a fumble on the first play... the guy is 6'7'' and plays like he is 5'6''' what a mental midget that Kellen Davis...

And dont get me started on Forte and his constant stutter stepping on offense... he is constantly looking for a cutback and to turn a broken play into a big one... Hit the hole like a real running back... you just got paid like a starter... start playing like one... If Michael Bush wouldnt have fumbled that ball we would be discussing weather he should be the starter or not... because that was awful on fortes part... I saw a few holes he could have hit... instead he tip toes and the hole closes and he gets trapped trying to cut it back in the backfield...

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goddamn, I'll add to this thread. He seems to be either really good or really bad. Get your shit together Kellen!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
The only time Kellen Davis should even be used is in redzone packages. Any other time, get me any other TE we have on the roster. Literally any other one.

I'll take Evan Rodriguez on one hobbled knee in the open field before I'll take Davis.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
The only time Kellen Davis should even be used is in redzone packages. Any other time, get me any other TE we have on the roster. Literally any other one.

I'll take Evan Rodriguez on one hobbled knee in the open field before I'll take Davis.

Si Quey

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Tyler Eifert is going to be there in the late 1st round and needs to be our target. Dude has great hands, is huge and blocks well.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I'm going to blow my brains out if the Bears coaches try to make Hester a WR again next year. Enough already. We all have eyes, we know what we see. He has NO WR SKILLS TO SPEAK OF. None whatsoever. Throwing to him is a waste of time.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The funny thing is that Cutler kept targeting him. Every time I saw Davis go out on a route my first reaction was "don't throw it to stone hands!!!" It really is terrifying how bad that guy is. And to think, there were a bunch predicting Davis to have a breakout year...unbelievable.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Tyler Eifert is going to be there in the late 1st round and needs to be our target. Dude has great hands, is huge and blocks well.

I almost agree with you... but if we draft late in the first dont we draft early in the second round? I mean this guy hardly has the TDs or the receptions on the year to warrant a 1st round pick? does he have skills definitely... he still has to prove alot more in the redzone if he is going to go in the first round......

I want Barrett Jones or Chance Warmack... or a Taylor Lewan... any of them will do... and everyone on our offensive line needs to be forced to compete to keep there job... because inconsistancy is unnacceptable... and as good a job as they did of keeping JJ Watt off our QB's they still need to get better and know none of them are good enough to guarantee there spots...

Madden

Liked Posts:
As long as Davis and Hester are starters, this offense will never improve. Why can't the coaches realize this? All teams have to do is shutdown Marshall and Forte and we have NO ONE else that can step up and make a play.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I second that emotion. Is there a petition I can sign or billboard I can donate to?