Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Earl Bennet would be seen more if the team wasn't so hell bent on playing Hester.

BrudderBear

Mr House,Mojave Wasteland
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why did you put Earl Bennett on this list? He's only non existent because Tice doesn't call plays that fit his ability well. He ran one play in the first quarter. and that was it. When he's been targeted, he has caught the ball so I can't believe people bash this guy.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Tyler Eifert is going to be there in the late 1st round and needs to be our target. Dude has great hands, is huge and blocks well.

From ND :fap: :irish:

Hopefully he's as good as Rudolph's been for Minny.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
I have no voice from yelling so much last night.
Davis is horrible. I was pissed to see him on the field after the fumble.

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
The only time Kellen Davis should even be used is in redzone packages. Any other time, get me any other TE we have on the roster. Literally any other one.

I'll take Evan Rodriguez on one hobbled knee in the open field before I'll take Davis.

Speaking of Rodriguez... where the *F* is he?
He certainly couldn't do any worse...

Edit: Kellen Davis sucks balls.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Can we just sticky this thread? I'm sure this won't be the last time we have to make a Kellen Davis sucks thread.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Why did you put Earl Bennett on this list? He's only non existent because Tice doesn't call plays that fit his ability well. He ran one play in the first quarter. and that was it. When he's been targeted, he has caught the ball so I can't believe people bash this guy.

Oh well I don't know the reason, I just see the result: He has completely disappeared. And I'm an Earl Bennett fan, I loved him last year.

This year he has been nonexistent.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Speaking of Rodriguez... where the *F* is he?
He certainly couldn't do any worse...

Edit: Kellen Davis sucks balls.

He's our new blocking fullback.

I forget which game it was (maybe it was multiple), but E-Rod did some things in the passing game in (at least) one of those pre-season games. I remember him moving the chains big time on one scoring drive. I've since deleted the pre-season games off my hard drive.

Now he blocks.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure what Mr. Davis sucks, but I know he's real bad at football.

The Yellow Dart

Liked Posts:
I kept wondering why they couldn't send ERod down the middle instead of Davis, I don't know why they don't use him in the passing game. I know he's not gonna win any games, but I bet he would catch the ball sometimes, unlike, you know...Davis.

middwestern

Liked Posts:
He's our new blocking fullback.

I forget which game it was (maybe it was multiple), but E-Rod did some things in the passing game in (at least) one of those pre-season games. I remember him moving the chains big time on one scoring drive. I've since deleted the pre-season games off my hard drive.

Now he blocks.

E-Rod was the lead blocker for Temple's Bernard Pierce, the 2011 NCAA rushing TD leader (for most of last season) and he has the best hands on any TE on the team. He's proven immediately he can block in just 4 games. His combo of great hands, above-average speed, and the potential match-up nightmares on LB he would create must be utilized.

His 4.58 40-time at the NFL combine was third fastest for a TE and was faster than 14 WRs,. He was 2nd in the 60 yard shuttle and 3rd in 3-cone drill and 20 yard shuttle. His 36" verticle was tied for 1st.

His time is coming, maybe even on MNF in SF. Davis has 11 catches on the season in 9 games. That is the bar that the Bears set at TE?

If so, how could E-Rod be any worse than that?

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm going to give my obligatory agreement, haha. He's cut worthy, for sure.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Kellen Davis had what could very well be his worst game in a poor, poor career. Jay should have gone back to his old habit of ignoring Davis even when he's open, and Tice should figure out that he's a net negative on the field. So like, don't put him out there. His fumble was terrible on so many levels. The guy gets 5 yards to get a full head of steam up, gets a 1 on 1 with someone he has 45 pounds on, and proceeds to get rocked while coughing the ball up. I don't know how he managed to get this far in football without learning to *LOWER HIS PAD LEVEL* before contact. Being 265 doesn't help when you're standing straight up. When he runs it reminds me of Drew Bledsoe, the guy is like 90 degrees perpendicular to the ground.

Complete garbage.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
E-Rod was the lead blocker for Temple's Bernard Pierce, the 2011 NCAA rushing TD leader (for most of last season) and he has the best hands on any TE on the team. He's proven immediately he can block in just 4 games. His combo of great hands, above-average speed, and the potential match-up nightmares on LB he would create must be utilized.

His 4.58 40-time at the NFL combine was third fastest for a TE and was faster than 14 WRs,. He was 2nd in the 60 yard shuttle and 3rd in 3-cone drill and 20 yard shuttle. His 36" verticle was tied for 1st.

His time is coming, maybe even on MNF in SF. Davis has 11 catches on the season in 9 games. That is the bar that the Bears set at TE?

If so, how could E-Rod be any worse than that?

How that waste of space continually gets on the field is beyond me. We may as well play with 10 guys on the field, since him being the 11th actually puts us at more of a disadvantage.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kellen Davis sucks. I am done. He would have to make a pro-bowl for my eyes to re-adjust what they have seen.

No heart. No beef block. Bad mistakes in assignments. Big drops. No downfield blocking. An interception and fumble machine.

Terrible. End the experiment and give Kyle Adams/E-Rod/Spaeth and the other guy all a chance. KD is fucking terrible.

Mark Addison

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
547402.jpg
=
il_570xN.287542657.jpg

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
From ND :fap: :irish:

Hopefully he's as good as Rudolph's been for Minny.

I watched both and i think Eifert is slightly better. Not as good of an athlete but he really can go up and grab it when it is thrown his way....Rudolph has very good hands and Eifert has Great hands IMO.