All Things Cutler: Official Discussion Of Jay Cutler

Do You Believe In Jay Cutler?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I guess some of you think it's a good idea to treat your waitor at a restaurant like crap too?? You know what comes next...

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Agreed on the bullying. It's one thing to get in the face of a teammate, it's another to shoulder bump him intentionally as you walk by. He has got to stay composed or he will never win a Superbowl. That's the difference between Cutler and other elite quarterbacks, among other things (like accuracy); you can't tell if Rodgers has been sacked 11 times or just once. He's always calm, cool, and collected. Eli Manning is the same way. Tom Brady too. Cutler should go back and look at how he played against Detroit last year in the loss on MNF. That was the best game I've ever seen him play under adversity.

The same Tom Brady who almost got in a fight with his OC? only bear fans would blow this out of proportion
[video=youtube;33V0hSri6BM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33V0hSri6BM[/video]

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess some of you think it's a good idea to treat your waitor at a restaurant like crap too?? You know what comes next...

These guys don't work at fucking Chucky Cheese. What comes next is Webb hits the fucking pine and Emery busts some skulls in the office and tells Lovie and Tice to get their heads out of their asses before they're next. Or at least that's what should come next.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
These guys don't work at fucking Chucky Cheese. What comes next is Webb hits the fucking pine and Emery busts some skulls in the office and tells Lovie and Tice to get their heads out of their ass before they're next. Or at least that's what should come next.
Yeah, and everyone else on the OL is like "wow, I really like Cutler, I really give a shit if he gets hurt or not... /s"

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I think Cutler's dealing with some conflicting emotions, he doesn't know what to think anymore with a gameplan and OLine performance like that lol

I couldnt agree more... You have 250lbs Linebackers running 4.5 forty times and 290lbs D linemen laying on you jumping on you while you are standing still an entire game.... while the guys who are supposed to be protecting you never hit the ground... they never get popped in the back or slammed to the ground... but they look at Jay and wonder how he could get so mad... It hurts like hell to trust someone... and then have that person you trust let you down repeatedly... especially when it matters most...

So So sad...

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Cutler and his fiery attitude, but I think he crossed the line by pushing and bullying Webb. You just can't bully your own teammates. I don't think he's making any friends with that attitude.

I don't think it's been a problem until now, but I think he needs to handle himself a little better in the future.

Web could have stood up for himself. He is a weak minded punk.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
I like Cutler and his fiery attitude, but I think he crossed the line by pushing and bullying Webb. You just can't bully your own teammates. I don't think he's making any friends with that attitude.

I don't think it's been a problem until now, but I think he needs to handle himself a little better in the future.
Not a big deal Webb needs someone to knock some sense into him sometimes. If you think pushing your own team is bad. Michael Jordan punched his own teamates.. Things happen, no reason to be a crybaby over it..

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

apples to oranges...waiter isn't on my team, he's servicing me....

if webb hangs jc out to dry(even worse than he already is) and gets him injured he's the one to get his food spit on...

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I guess so. Kreutz broke Miller's jaw and everyone loved Kreutz.

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
yeah right...just imagine how Urlacher feels about Jay Cutler pushing Webb. Cutler throws a pick 6 then he tells the fans to shut up & now he's saying "if they dont like how i play they can find someone else" wtf???

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
I like him getting in dweebs face and telling him to man up. I would be pissed off too, if I had no time to look at my first read, let alone a second one before I was getting sacked.

But who gets in Cutler's face when he's throwing off his back foot or flat out throwing dumb passes? No one, and that's part of the problem. No one seems to have the chops to tell him to suck it up, settle down, worry about your own game, and play smart.

Impress3

22vision
Liked Posts:
i think this team is going to implode from within before this season is complete.

Yea, these guys are done, I'm done watching this crap...every year? EVERY YEAR? I'm not going to be impressed with anything this team does until they play competent against Green Bay & beat them. Shit's disgusting.

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not of fan of Petulant Cutler, who always seems to appear at the 5-sack mark, but Webb really needs to pull his head out of his ass. His mental lapses will kill this team's chances...literally.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The same Tom Brady who almost got in a fight with his OC? only bear fans would blow this out of proportion
[video=youtube;33V0hSri6BM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33V0hSri6BM[/video]

I'm speaking about how it affects him on the field. Cutler's mechanics get thrown out the window, and the interceptions/turnovers ensue the moment he lets go of his composure. Those other guys almost never allow that too happen to them.

edvedder10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Webb should be released. End the misery now Phil!! Please!

jc456

Liked Posts:

Grow up this is on the coahing staff. Why is that so frickn hard for you to realize, Cutler is tired of ending up with someone elses hands in his face. Maybe you should have someone bearing down on you for 4 qtrs and your coaching staff doesn't protect you. well that's on the coaches.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
webb was horrendous the entire game and so was Cutler. This team will go as far as the OL will go and the ol sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.