All Things Cutler: Official Discussion Of Jay Cutler

Do You Believe In Jay Cutler?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
I like Cutler and his fiery attitude, but I think he crossed the line by pushing and bullying Webb. You just can't bully your own teammates. I don't think he's making any friends with that attitude.

I don't think it's been a problem until now, but I think he needs to handle himself a little better in the future.

Really, Webb literally let Matthews destroy Cutler. Why shouldn't he have been chewed out??? Webb should not be starting in the NFL.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jonathan Scott may be Cutler's best hope. Webb got put on his ass on 30% of the plays tonight. Cutler didn't have a good game, but I sure as fuck don't blame him for getting in his face. hell, if I were Jay, I'd demand a change. Webb is adequate when he wants to play. When he half-asses it (which is FAR too often), the whole team suffers.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Les the OL job is to protect cutler so he can make his reads and throw a pass. IF the ol doesnt protect Cutler, he can't make his reads

Liked Posts:
I guess some of you think it's a good idea to treat your waitor at a restaurant like crap too?? You know what comes next...

I don't know Less, I agree with you on alot but I'm respectfully having a tough time on this one. This goes way beyond poor treatment in a restaurant, which I do disagree with doing, those waitresses generally bust their humps. Cutler has has had the living snot kicked out of him since 2009. He's getting beat like a rented mule out there & Webb is goofing off on social networks. I really do hope this game was the nail in Webbs coffin, it's been long overdue.

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
i dont see how Lovie can play Webb at LT again...all his confidence has to be gone after tonight. It will definitely be gone once he goes home and see's the replay of how bad cutler made him look. He's soft...Cutler threw 4 picks and no one got in his face for it. Webb is trash but cutler had no right to put him on blast like that

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
For the record i dont thinkCutler should have bumped Webb but Webb played awful the entire game

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
So was their really some implosion in the presser? That's all I hear from the Score...but they are pretty good at blowing shit way outta proportion.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Les the OL job is to protect cutler so he can make his reads and throw a pass. IF the ol doesnt protect Cutler, he can't make his reads

And what if Cutler doesn't make good reads and throws. Does the OL get to grill him??

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, and everyone else on the OL is like "wow, I really like Cutler, I really give a shit if he gets hurt or not... /s"

Yeah if only they did more team building exercises and trust falls back in training camp then they'd be so full of love and admiration for Jay they'd all be beasts and awesome blockers!!

Fuck outta here with this shit. This shit is a job. It shouldn't make one lick of difference if you hate Cutlers guts or he's your BFF. Do your fucking job or hit the bricks and get someone else who will. Webb should be motivated by the threat of his next assignment to be cleaning the toilets at Burger King.

Last edited:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Who plays LG...Spencer was worse than Webb tonight

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Yeah if only they did more team building exercises and trust falls back in training camp then they'd be so full of love and admiration for Jay they'd all be beasts and awesome blockers!!

Fuck outta here with this shit. This shit is a job. It shouldn't make one lick of difference if you hate Cutlers guts or he's your BFF. Do your fucking job or hit the bricks and get someone else will. Webb should be motivated by the threat of his next assignment to be cleaning the toilets at Burger King.

You get the fuck outta here with this shit. Do you not have a job or something??

Have you never had a boss you didn't like and one you did like? It makes a fucking difference.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
They should bench Webb and Spencer after this game

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So Les what do you do when someone on your job puts you in jeopardy? Do you just let him do what he is doing bewcause Webb has sucked for 3 season now. Cutler played really bad tonight but the OL played just fucking awful

cobbland

Liked Posts:
HAHAHAHA!
Webb should have slapped the insulin out of Cutler. Both of them played like shit, but when Cutler was given time, he made HORRIBLE decisions. What happened to Cutler's ability to pick apart defenses and use his "superior mobility?" The Packers o-line gave up sacks and pressure, but Rodgers persevered. Let me guess, it was Knox and the smurfs' fault? Wait, that's not it. It's Martz's fault for the 7 step drops and the inability to audible. Cutler and "elite" should never be mentioned in the same breath again.

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i dont see how Lovie can play Webb at LT again...all his confidence has to be gone after tonight. It will definitely be gone once he goes home and see's the replay of how bad cutler made him look. He's soft...Cutler threw 4 picks and no one got in his face for it. Webb is trash but cutler had no right to put him on blast like that

and replace with him with who?

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
HAHAHAHA!
Webb should have slapped the insulin out of Cutler. Both of them played like shit, but when Cutler was given time, he made HORRIBLE decisions. What happened to Cutler's ability to pick apart defenses and use his "superior mobility?" The Packers o-line gave up sacks and pressure, but Rodgers persevered. Let me guess, it was Knox and the smurfs' fault? Wait, that's not it. It's Martz's fault for the 7 step drops and the inability to audible. Cutler and "elite" should never be mentioned in the same breath again.

pack smothered cutty's bro marshall...he was lost after that...ftl

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
HAHAHAHA!

Rodgers line only 4 sacks.

Cutler's line over 7 not to mention the hits, hurries, pressures ect.

Now go post another dumb annoying avatar of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.