All Things Cutler: Official Discussion Of Jay Cutler

Do You Believe In Jay Cutler?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The Jay Cutler War - Every Single Jay Cutler Thread Will Be Merged Here

I like Cutler and his fiery attitude, but I think he crossed the line by pushing and bullying Webb. You just can't bully your own teammates. I don't think he's making any friends with that attitude.

I don't think it's been a problem until now, but I think he needs to handle himself a little better in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrudderBear

Mr House,Mojave Wasteland
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Cutler's dealing with some conflicting emotions, he doesn't know what to think anymore with a gameplan and OLine performance like that lol

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
No way, when a guy isn't doing what he is paid to do and putting your health and the game on the line then you can talk to him like a little bitch all you want.!

Ditka54

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Florida Gators
He wasn't bullying anyone. He was trying to light a fire under Webb's ass.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Cutler and his fiery attitude, but I think he crossed the line by pushing and bullying Webb. You just can't bully your own teammates. I don't think he's making any friends with that attitude.

I don't think it's been a problem until now, but I think he needs to handle himself a little better in the future.
I disagree. While I haven't see him push, he has been quick to show up teammates and has always had a piss poor attitude.

Jake

Liked Posts:
I think Webb deserved to be pushed by Cutler. Webb spends all his damn time on twitter and Cutler devotes all he has to the game of football, so when Webb keeps giving up sacks and Cutlers the one who's getting pummelled, yeah Webb deserves to be challenged. He's the starter ffs.

Cutler's grumpy cause that damn baby's keeping him awake, I bet!

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He wasn't bullying anyone. He was trying to light a fire under Webb's ass.

^this..if webb takes that as bullying he's way more soft mentally than physically..and tonight he showed how physically strong he is...smh

DaGunslinger6

Liked Posts:
After nearly being decapitated by Matthews on the previous play, Jay should have rushed in with a helmet to the side of the knee an put the fat fuck out for the season...

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't say I blame him. Dude get's zero help from anyone. Continually hung out to dry by his coaching staff and teammates who can't block or catch. Or when they do get something going for a few plays then proceed to commit drive killing dumb penalties. I'd be shocked if the guy even want's to resign. I know I wouldn't. I'd run away from this franchise before they waste more of his career if I was him.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cutler's grumpy cause that damn baby's keeping him awake, I bet!

If thats the case Cutler should stay in a hotel, alone, the night before a game.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
For the record, when I say push, I meant physically. Cutler gave him the 'shoulder get the fuck outta here' push.

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the record, when I say push, I meant physically. Cutler gave him the 'shoulder get the fuck outta here' push.

or, get your head outta your ass push...maybe he was trying to dislodge it for him

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:

Agreed on the bullying. It's one thing to get in the face of a teammate, it's another to shoulder bump him intentionally as you walk by. He has got to stay composed or he will never win a Superbowl. That's the difference between Cutler and other elite quarterbacks, among other things (like accuracy); you can't tell if Rodgers has been sacked 11 times or just once. He's always calm, cool, and collected. Eli Manning is the same way. Tom Brady too. Cutler should go back and look at how he played against Detroit last year in the loss on MNF. That was the best game I've ever seen him play under adversity.

TUFFTURF

Liked Posts:
I like him getting in dweebs face and telling him to man up. I would be pissed off too, if I had no time to look at my first read, let alone a second one before I was getting sacked.

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
yeah and Cutler got hit by 260lb LB's on roids all night long and u want to talk about a 330lb olineman taking a shoulder from a 215lb qb???? GTFOH

Status
Not open for further replies.